Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evolveweb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evolveweb

  1. A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. 'Not a chance,' says the husband, 'it is 3:00 in the morning!' He slams the door and returns to bed. 'Who was that?' asked his wife. 'Just some drunk guy asking for a push,' he answers. 'Did you help him?' she asks. 'No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain out there!' 'Well, you have a short memory,' says his wife. 'Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!' The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, 'Hello, are you still there?' 'Yes,' comes back the answer. 'Do you still need a push?' calls out the husband. 'Yes, please!' comes the reply from the dark. 'Where are you?' asks the husband. 'Over here on the swing,' replied the drunk.
  2. Evolve Web Solutions (web design bradford) Twitter
  3. There are just too many Classic cartoons from the 80's here are a few of my fav's: Ulysses Mr Benn The Raccoons Trap Door Dungeons and Dragons the list could go on!!
  4. "I'm sorry I'm such a spanner"
  5. 1106
  6. Not as many as some of the members above: Day Time some where in the reagion of 5 cups of Latte and maybe 3 cups of Tea on an evening.
  7. This all depend on work load, and time scales. I have even found my self working 5/6 hours on a Saturday and a Sunday to get a project finished on time, and that's after a full 5 of doing the same at the office. I don't think this is very good for any one to be working these sorts of hours in front of a monitor. It's always good to try and take as many breaks as possible.
  8. Only 2 resolutions for me: 1) Loses some weight 2) Build my business, I hope 2010 will be a good year for us. ------------------------- Evolve Web Solutions Web Design Bradford
  9. Hi Adam Had a look at your site, as I'm in the same situation as you. I have just set up my own company www.evolveweb.co.uk I like your site, it is nice and simple, the only thing I could mention is the flicker when your switching pages, your logo moves with new page size, I would try keep in same position and size... Other thatn that it's looking good. Noel
  10. Hi every one, I'm pretty new to this forum stuff, so thought I would just say hello first. I work for Evolve Web Solutions. We offer high quality Web Design from our offices in Bradford West Yorkshire. And we would love to hear from you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.