Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My site got featured on Smashing Mag!

Featured Replies

Don't apologise! I'd be bragging too if it were me.

 

Congrats, and very well deserved SWK. Always loved your site design. Have a drink on me :drinks:

  • Author

the irony was, I'm in the middle of a re-design, and the icons got featured on Patterntap too - so I'd better keep 'em in...

 

thanks folks - what a great first day back at work!

It's nice seeing your work being recognised by others :D

 

p.s. I've +1'd on here as further reward ;)

Well deserved recognition! I think your site is excellent. It looks different with the unusual navigation layout, yet it is still really easy to use. Your illustrations are very good.

Congratz, it looks like you are moving up in the design world. =D

Now that's what you call recognition!

Nicely done mate, and very well deserved!

Top man, always nice to get a bit of exposer. I got featured in the web designer magazine back in August which was a nice feeling.

 

All the best :good:

 

- Neil

  • Author

the only downside is that I went from around 10,000 hits to 50,000, and now I've had to upgrade my hosting so it doesn't bottom out!

Ha ha, well done fella! :)

Needless to say, very richly deserved.

Nice start for the new year :)

Woohoo congrats to you, it is a nice looking site and the navigation is great.

 

 

Plus its not bragging, it is just showing that hard work and great attention to detail does have its rewards :clapping:

Nice Stuff! I got a typography article featured on Noupe not long ago, which is owned by the smashing dudes and got a nice traffic spike from it. Enjoy it :D

yaw, u most sell your self HIGH...

 

congredt

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.