Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOTM: March 2009 Winner - Tom

Featured Replies

Thanks everyone for voting, it really means a lot. Well done to everyone else who entered, especially Nick. It was a close one!

Thanks Wizely, your copy definitely helped ;)

Thanks Wizely, your copy definitely helped ;)

:blush1:

Nah! no-one on WDF reads copy!!!! It was a good, clean design!

  • 2 years later...

Nice One !.Look like there is lot of info.You should share a lot more ideas with us.I am sure your website will have a lot of info that we can benefit from.Keep it going with all your ideas ,I am sure everyone has something to benefit from it.

Thanks everyone for voting, it really means a lot. Well done to everyone else who entered, especially Nick. It was a close one!

 

Nice One !.Look like there is lot of info.You should share a lot more ideas with us.I am sure your website will have a lot of info that we can benefit from.Keep it going with all your ideas ,I am sure everyone has something to benefit from it.

Thanks Wizely, your copy definitely helped ;)

 

Nice One !.Look like there is lot of info.You should share a lot more ideas with us.I am sure your website will have a lot of info that we can benefit from.Keep it going with all your ideas ,I am sure everyone has something to benefit from it.

:blush1:

Nah! no-one on WDF reads copy!!!! It was a good, clean design!

 

Nice One !.Look like there is lot of info.You should share a lot more ideas with us.I am sure your website will have a lot of info that we can benefit from.Keep it going with all your ideas ,I am sure everyone has something to benefit from it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.