Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweed

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sweed

  1. aw, could you please put it up somewhere again? Please.
  2. Yep, I would reconmend flash, here's a link on how to get one started: http://www.tutvid.com/tutorials_pages_subs...d_tutorial.html
  3. You've got the arrows on the slideshow the wrong way around. Other than that and the contact button needing to be relocated I think the rest is good.
  4. Hey, Just wanted to know what you all thought of this concept I have. I know it's missing a navigation bar, that it because I plan on using JS for that. Any thinig you think I should change/add/get rid of just let me know down below. I still have to add the info in the footer, and the little speech bubble coming of the logo is for Twitter. So please let me know what you all think. Thnks!!!
  5. Yep, that's right, 6th Form, or A Levels you are in... I however am even lower
  6. I think this is a stupid qeustion... and it kinda fits here (me thinks) but how do you a get a web URL without the www's? eg nibor.co.uk?
  7. I think you got me confused with someone else mate
  8. Sweed replied to Aled Mann's topic in Website Hosting
    Dude, I support you all the way, but having lived in the US for 12 years, and moving over here and having to deal with all the conversion stuff, I must remind you that we earn in pounds here, which kinda means we have a rip off, but what can I say that's life. It's just like thinking that an Apple Mac Pro only costs half of what we have to pay here in the UK compaired to if we lived in the US but still earned in pounds... hope that all made sense.
  9. Hello, I hope you find this forum as useful as I am!
  10. Sweed replied to seawolf's topic in Frontend
    Doesn't seem to work on mine either. Could it be a hosting issue?
  11. I can only say one thing, you rock!
  12. omg, thats very nice, I love the concept and the color scheme
  13. Wow, thanks for all the responses, and the topic name change, So I came to the conclusion that if i designing a background for a site the original width should be 1024 and height 768?
  14. Hey, I was looking around and there isn't really any fixed sizes screen resolution to go with if you're creating a website design (one thats viewable well on all resolutions) so I wanted to know what size all of you guys & gals use?
  15. Can you really do that? If so, how? CSS, XHTML, etc... BTW, Rob your site is such a inspiration!!!, now I just need to wait for exams to finish
  16. I had a look at your website and I personally would say try to sync the looks a bit more, imo it would seem a lot more professional. Other than that I love the organic design & colors used on the card! (also i like the second revamp to the back)
  17. Could you possibally link to/ or tell me how to do this??? Sorry if it seems rude, i'm just keen to learn all this stuff lol
  18. Can someone please guide me in the right direction to producing something similar to this?... http://www.pidexpress.com/seven/ I think it uses CSS but not sure. I have an understanding to CSS but none with CSS and rollover. Hope to learn tons more from this community!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.