Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hey there.

 

I have been interested in website design for a couple of years now.

Looking forward to participating in the forum.

 

Cheers,

Brynjar B)

Another Brynjar! Welcome to the forum :D

For some reason I want to scream "ACCIO BRAIN!", but I'll restrain from doing so.

Another Brynjar, this place is really starting to get international :p

 

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello, I hope you find this forum as useful as I am!

Hello, I hope you find this forum as useful as I am!

 

Now there's modesty! ;)

 

Hi Brynjar

 

Don't forget to enjoy yourself as you learn - this isn't school - they let you have fun and learn here!!!

 

Welcome to WDF

 

:hi:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.