Everything posted by AblazeRich
-
Strange Drop Down Menu Issue
Hi All, I've been working on this website www.ibogainehotline.com and the responsive navigation system mostly seems to work but it has one strange glitch... On smaller screen sizes it turns into a burger icon that you click on and you can see all the main navigation links drop down. Fine, perfect that bit works. But the strange thing is that when you click a link to go to another page, the navigation text from the fullwidth responsive design pops up again and stays there for several seconds as the page loads. I added the following code into the CSS editor. So now at least the fullwidth navigation does eventually disappear. But it takes a while... #menu-menu-1-container { display: none; } @media screen and (min-width: 600px) { .menu-menu-1-container { clear: both!important; display: block!important; float: left; Thanks in advance for your help! Rich
-
Hide elements of a Lodgify widget in Wordpress
Thanks Browserbugs, Where would I put that code? i've tried going into theme editor and putting it in the php files there and the css file but with no luck. I cannot see a .js file.... Do I need to put some script tags around it?
-
Hide elements of a Lodgify widget in Wordpress
We are using a code snippet widget from Lodgify on our Wordpress site. It has a terrible design that has writing appearing over the picture. Not good readability. We would like to move that writing over to the right. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY remove the SQM 1 bit. I've fiddled with the CSS but not had any luck. The code as it stands looks like this: <span class="" data-reactid=".0.1:0.0.0.0.2.3.2">SQM</span> You can see the Lodgify booking form about half way down this page: https://casaaquabella.com/?page_id=4450 I've tried overriding the CSS but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Tried a few things now. This is the latest: .li [data-reactid=".0.1:0.0.0.0.2.3"] { display: none !important; } Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks in advance!
-
Looking for Cheap & Good Subcontractors / Freelancers
I don't think its insulting when you think about exchange rates (as opposed to cost of living -two things that are not related). This is just taking advantage of currency exchange rates. I live in Mexico and therefore I can only charge my clients $30 USD an hour anyway. I have to find someone cheaper, not more expensive, than me for this to work.
-
Looking for Cheap & Good Subcontractors / Freelancers
Can you recommend me any good sausage factories? That might suffice. I just want to reduce my personal hours really. I can do a bit of tidying up and planning.
-
Looking for Cheap & Good Subcontractors / Freelancers
Most of it is fairly straight forward Wordpress stuff. Some sites make use of WooCommerce or other Database things. So generally its sausage factory. I will probably still take care of initial design direction.
-
Looking for Cheap & Good Subcontractors / Freelancers
I've heard you can hire freelancers there for $5-$15 USD an hour. I will send them briefs, designs and a theme and double check the work before it goes out.
-
Looking for Cheap & Good Subcontractors / Freelancers
I'm looking to subcontract out work to freelancers in India, Eastern Europe or anywhere where they are cheap, good, with an ok level of English. Any advice or recommedations? Mostly Wordpress work, some PHP, javascript, HTML, CSS etc. Thanks!
-
Including Airbnb on Wordpress
Thanks guys, I've contacted those people to get access to the API and await their response. Is this going to be complicated? Is there no way to just iframe in a section of the airbnb website into my clients personal website? isn't there some simple workaround?
-
Including Airbnb on Wordpress
I found this code snippet on some Airbnb forums but it doesn't seem to work, I think it's no longer supported: <div class="airbnb-embed-frame" data-review-count="6" data-review-rating="4.5" data-view="star_rating_button" data-listing-id="22882078" data-eb="1516691398_UhjZHkfrjQrXinR7" data-eu="T6HN21t2eyMp18+KPVdzSSdo3YT8rYJv5fl8Nkqzvzco74Dv2UdbmjyY3V1h asNmIKTQzYSANFXoibwu/Wokim4ivnLhiJ1/CLrfdWpCjts/m1Kvt9RlnzKw iLEdVcLo6WYZBv/7TxtqVGfY4fJmPYFNzYeU+H0utuyWkdqFYXHcbeCp42iG 30EWimuJTJPKn6ji0pJPRyPpHYCOBPa2CSSex0cpza4EH+IOm4TuVV2fAswu uH2H1ldbGy0Rza3NMEHQDkR16v2wHUA53AL35+eD950X+zyFDVbnTKbFe4Hn fNHLaL1MYy9sVwZwAGnWict5jLnUXxpYdUrONF0PcA== " data-trigger-source-type="badge_center" data-embed-source-type="badge_center" data-listing-url="https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22882078" style="height:75px;margin:auto"> <a href="https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22882078"> <span>4.5-star with </span><span><span>6 reviews</span></span></a> <script async="" src="https://www.airbnb.com/embeddable/airbnb_jssdk"></script> </div>
-
Including Airbnb on Wordpress
Is there some easy way to include a clients Airbnb profiles (with booking calendars etc) on our Wordpress site. I know it used to exist but it seems that the code snippet is no longer offered from within Airbnb.... Any ideas on what that code snippet was or on other ways to do this? We've been trying to use 3rd party booking systems but they all have some kind of fault that means they don't match our needs. So we've decided to just go straight to Airbnb.... despite the fees... Thanks in advance for the advice! Rich
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
It's fixed now. I think that it was just not loading the newest version on the mobile phones. How do you clear cache on a mobile phone?
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
I spent several months trying to come up with a proposal they would go with. I showed them a ton of wordpress, magento etc sites templates and themes that would've been excellent but they really wanted to stay with this one... I've already spent over 30hours just getting it this far. It's pretty ridiculous. I've got it pretty far along but now Its showing up ok on the computer and when I use Google Inspector to show as a mobile size it looks ok, but it doesn't display on my actual mobile. It's almost perfect but there is something that is stopping it displaying now on mobile sized screens. I can't see what it is. Either its behind something or its not displaying at all. Totally stumped. I'm going to get this bit done, and again beseech them to go with something modern.
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
Sorry everyone, I feel a bit of a moron. It is Javascript, but its such a mess of PHP, and JS it took me a while to backtrack through the code and figure that out. So I think I need to put in something that closes all the drop downs before it loads a new one. But I don't know what I need to put in to do that. This is the code var ddmenuOptions = { menuId: "ddmenu", linkIdToMenuHtml: null, open: "onmouseover", // or "onclick" delay: 90, speed: 400, keysNav: true, license: "2c1s75" }; var ddmenu = new Ddmenu(ddmenuOptions); /* Menucool Drop Down Menu v2016.3.3 Copyright www.menucool.com */ function Ddmenu(k) {"use strict";var p=function(a,b){return a.getElementsByTagName(b)},o=navigator,H=function(a,c) {if(typeof getComputedStyle!="undefined")var b=getComputedStyle(a,null); else if(a.currentStyle)b=a.currentStyle;else b=a.style;return b[c]},s=function(a) {if(a&&a.stopPropagation)a.stopPropagation(); else if(window.event)window.event.cancelBubble=true},gb=function(b){var a=b?b:window.event; if(a.preventDefault)a.preventDefault(); else if(a)a.returnValue=false},i,b,w,g=document,m="className",a="length",B="addEventListener",mb=["$1$2$3","$1$2$3","$1$24","$1$23","$1$22"],D="offsetWidth",E="zIndex",j="onclick",c=[],y=-1,l=0,J=function(a) {if(l)l[b][w]=a?"block":"none"},e,ob,d,h=function(){return d&&d[D]},r=function(a,c,b){if(a[B])a[B](c,b,false); else a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+c,b)},G=function(c,d) {var a=c.dd;if(h()&&a)if(d){C(c,"over");a[b].height="auto";var f=a.offsetHeight+"px";a[b].height="0px";setTimeout(function(){a[b].transition="height "+e.f/2+"ms";a[b].height=f},0)} else{c.dd[b].height="0px";setTimeout(function(){A(c,"over")},e.f/2)} else{d?C(c,"over"):A(c,"over");if(a){a[b].transition="none";a[b].height="auto"}}c[b][E]=d?2:1},cb="ontouchstart"in window||window.DocumentTouch&&document instanceof DocumentTouch,T=(o.msPointerEnabled||o.pointerEnabled)&&(o.msMaxTouchPoints||o.maxTouchPoints);if(T)if(o.msPointerEnabled)var O="MSPointerOver",P="MSPointerOut";else{O="pointerover";P="pointerout"}var n=function(d){for(var c=p(g,"li"),b=0,e=c[a];b<e;b++)if(f(c[b],"over"))d!=c[b]&&G(c[b],0);J(d)},lb=[/(?:.*\.)?(\w)([\w\-])[^.]*(\w)\.[^.]+$/,/.*([\w\-])\.(\w)(\w)\.[^.]+$/,/^(?:.*\.)?(\w)(\w)\.[^.]+$/,/.*([\w\-])([\w\-])\.com\.[^.]+$/,/^(\w)[^.]*(\w)$/],nb=function(a){return a.replace(/(?:.*\.)?(\w)([\w\-])?[^.]*(\w)\.[^.]*$/,"$1$3$2")},eb=function(){var c=50,b=o.userAgent,a;if((a=b.indexOf("MSIE "))!=-1)c=parseInt(b.substring(a+5,b.indexOf(".",a)));return c},X=function(){e={a:k.license,b:k.menuId,d:k.delay,e:k.linkIdToMenuHtml,f:k.speed,g:k.open.toLowerCase(),h:k.keysNav}},t=eb(),z=function(e){var b=e.childNodes,d=[];if(b)for(var c=0,f=b[a];c<f;c++)b[c].nodeType==1&&d.push(b[c]);return d},v="createElement",ib=function(g,b) {var d=function(b){for(var d=unescape(b.substr(0,b[a]-1)),f=b.substr(b[a]-1,1),e="",c=0;c<d[a];c++)e+=String.fromCharCode(d.charCodeAt(c)-f);return unescape(e)},c=Math.random(),e=d(nb(document.domain)),f="%66%75%6E%63%74%69%6F%6E%20%71%51%28%73%2C%6B%29%7B%76%3";if(L(b+c)[a]%(e[a]+1)>8)try{b=(new Function("$","_","e","a","b","c",L(f,c[a]))).apply(this,[e,b,c,d,g,v])}catch(h){}},q=function(a,b){return b?g[a](b):g[a]},L=function(e,b){for(var d=[],c=0;c<e[a];c++)d[d[a]]=String.fromCharCode(e.charCodeAt(c)-(b&&b>7?b:3));return d.join("")},hb=function(b,d){var c=b[a];while(c--)if(b[c]===d)return true;return false},f=function(a,c){var b=false;if(a[m])b=hb(a[m].split(" "),c);return b},C=function(a,b){if(!f(a,b))if(a[m]=="")a[m]=b;else a[m]+=" "+b},A=function(d,f){if(d[m]){for(var e="",c=d[m].split(" "),b=0,g=c[a];b<g;b++)if(c[b]!==f)e+=c[b]+" ";d[m]=e.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,"")}},Y=function(d){if(!h())for(var b=0,e=c[a];b<e;b++)if(d!=c[b].a&&f(c[b].a,"over"))return 1;return 0},M=function(a){return a.pointerType==a.MSPOINTER_TYPE_MOUSE||a.pointerType=="mouse"},S=function(b){var a=this;a.a=b;a.b=null;a.k()},V=function(a){this.a(a);this.b(a)};S.prototype={l:function(b){var a=this;clearTimeout(a.b);if(b){a.f();J(1)}else a.b=setTimeout(function(){a.f()},Y(a.a)?0:e.d)},f:function(){G(this.a,1);if(!h()&&H(this.a,"position")=="static")this.a.dd[b].top=this.a.offsetTop+this.a.offsetHeight+"px";else this.a.dd[b].top=""},g:function(){var a=this;clearTimeout(a.b);a.b=setTimeout(function(){G(a.a,0)},e.d+50)},i:function(g){if(t<9){var c=z(g),d=c[a];if(d){c=z(c[0]);d=c[a];if(d){var e=c[d-1];if(f(e,"column"))e[b].borderRight="none"}}}},j:function(b){var a=this;s(b);if(f(a.a,"over")){a.g();!h()&&J(0)}else a.c(b)},k:function(){var d=this,c=this.a,g=z(c),k=g[a];if(t<7)if(f(g[0],"top-heading"))g[0][b].zoom=1;while(k--)if(f(g[k],"dropdown"))var i=g[k];if(i){f(g[0],"top-heading")&&g[0].setAttribute("aria-haspopup","true");d.i(i);c.dd=i;c.setAttribute("tabindex",0);if(f(c,"full-width"))i[b][E]=2;i[j]=s;if(e.g==j)c[j]=function(a){d.j(a)};else if(T){c[j]=function(a){if(h())d.j(a);else s(a)};r(c,O,function(a){if(!h())if(M(a))d.l(a);else{s(a);d.c(a)}});r(c,P,function(a){!h()&&M(a)&&d.g()})}else{c[j]=function(a){d.j(a)};c.onmouseover=function(){!h()&&!l&&d.l(0)};c.onmouseout=function(){!h()&&!l&&d.g()}}}else{c.onmouseover=function(){C(this,"over")};c.onmouseout=function(){A(this,"over")}}},c:function(){!h()&&n(this.a);this.l(1)}};V.prototype={a:function(a){ib(a,e.a)},b:function(j){if(cb&&/(iPad|iPhone|iPod)/g.test(o.userAgent)){l=q(v,"div");j.insertBefore(l,j.childNodes[0]);var f=l[b];f.position="fixed";f.left=f.right=f.bottom=f.top="0px";f[w]="none";f[E]=-1}if(!I){r(g,"click",function(){n(0)});r(window,"resize",function(){var a=h();if(y!=a)if(y==-1)y=a;else{y=a;n(0)}})}for(var p=z(j),m=0,s=p[a];m<s;m++)p[m].nodeName=="LI"&&c.push(new S(p[m]));(new Function("a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","j","k",function(d){for(var c=[],b=0,e=d[a];b<e;b++)c[c[a]]=String.fromCharCode(d.charCodeAt(b)-4);return c.join("")}("jyrgxmsr$N,|0}-zev$eAjyrgxmsr,f-zev$gAf2glevGshiEx,4-2xsWxvmrk,-?vixyvr$g2wyfwxv,g2pirkxl15-\u0081?vixyvr$|/e,}_6a-/}_4a/e,}_5a-/e,}_4a-\u0081jyrgxmsr$O,-zev$tAQexl_g,+yhukvt+-a,-?mj,tB2:-zev$uAk,g,+jylh{l[l{Uvkl+-0g,+kktlu|'{yphs'}lyzpvu+--0vAm_oa0wAv_oa?mj,tB2=-wAk,+fsh}+-?mj,tB2<-w_oa_g,+puzly{Ilmvyl+-a,u0w-?ipwi$w_g,+puzly{Ilmvyl+-a,u0v-\u0081\u0081?mj,j-j2wx}pi2~Mrhi|Am2~m|/5?zev$qAe2e\u0080\u0080+::+0rAtevwiMrx,q2glevEx,4--\u0080\u0080:0zAk,g,+kvthpu+--?mj,z2pirkxl@8\u0080\u0080z2vitpegi,z2wpmgi,5015-0++-AA+px+-zev$sAq?ipwi$sAN,r/+g+0z2vitpegi,h_r16a0l_r16a-2wtpmx,++--?s2mrhi|Sj,q-AA15**O,-?mj,f-f2srgpmgoAjyrgxmsr,-mj,i,-**q%As-O,-\u0081"))).apply(this,[e,l,L,lb,h,d,q,mb,j,0,i]);!I&&e.h&&k.license[a]==6&&r(g,"keydown",ab);Z(j)}};var db=function(){var c=p(g,"head");if(c[a]){var b=q(v,"style");c[0].appendChild(b);return b.sheet?b.sheet:b.styleSheet}else return 0};function Z(f){if(typeof f[b].webkitAnimationName!="undefined")var d="-webkit-";else if(typeof f[b].animationName!="undefined")d="";else return;var h="@"+d+"keyframes ddFadeIn {from{opacity:0;} to{opacity:1;}}",i="#"+e.b+" li.over .dropdown {"+d+"animation: ddFadeIn "+e.f+"ms;}";if(g.styleSheets&&g.styleSheets[a]){var c=db();if(c&&c.insertRule){c.insertRule(i,0);c.insertRule(h,0)}}}var N;function ab(b){var j=b.which||b.keyCode;if(!/^(37|38|39|40|27|9)$/.test(j))return;var h=g.activeElement;if(h==d&&t>8&&j==9&&b.shiftKey){x();return}for(var e=0;e<c[a];e++)if(h==d||h==c[e].a||f(c[e].a,"over")||h[i]==c[e].a){if(j!=9){gb(b);s(b)}break}clearTimeout(N);N=setTimeout(function(){jb(b,j)},10)}function u(c,b,e){b=b+e;if(b<0)b=c[a]-1;if(b>=c[a])b=0;if(c[b].a.getAttribute("tabindex")!=null){c[b].a.focus();F(c[b],c[b].a)}else{var d=p(c[b].a,"a");if(d[a]){d[0].focus();F(c[b],c[b].a)}else u(c,b,e)}}function bb(b,a){return!a||a.nodeType!=1?0:a[i]==b?1:a[i]&&a[i][i]==b?1:0}function F(a){n(0);a.l(1)}function x(){f(d,"menu-icon-active")&&d[j]()}function jb(s,b){var e=g.activeElement;if(e==d){if(b==9)!f(d,"menu-icon-active")&&d[j]();if(b==27){x();d.blur()}b==40&&u(c,-1,1);return}var h=-1;if(e)for(var m=0;m<c[a];m++)if(e==c[m].a||f(c[m].a,"over")||e[i]==c[m].a){h=m;break}if(h!=-1){var l=c[h].a;if(b==27){n(0);l.blur();x();return}if(b==37)u(c,h,-1);else if(b==39)u(c,h,1);else{var o=p(l,"a"),k=-1;if(!o[a])return;for(var q=0;q<o[a];q++)if(e==o[q]){k=q;break}if(b==38)k--;else if(b==40&&k<o[a]-1)k++;else if(b==9){if(e&&!f(l,"over"))F(c[h],l);else if(k==-1&&e!=l)if(bb(l[i],e)){if(t<9)var r=1;else r=s.shiftKey?-1:1;u(c,h,r)}else{n(0);x()}return}k>=0&&o[k].focus()}}}var W=function(c){var a;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)a=new XMLHttpRequest;else a=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");a.onreadystatechange=function(){if(a.readyState==4&&a.status==200){var e=a.responseText,f=/^[\s\S]*<body[^>]*>([\s\S]+)<\/body>[\s\S]*$/i;if(f.test(e))e=e.replace(f,"$1");var d=q(v,"div");d[b].padding=d[b].margin="0";c[i].insertBefore(d,c);d.innerHTML=e;c[b][w]="none";Q()}};a.open("GET",c.href,true);a.send()},R=function(){i="parentNode",b="style",w="display";if(e.e){var a=q("getElementById",e.e);if(a)W(a);else alert('Cannot find the anchor (id="'+e.e+'")')}else Q()},K=0,I=0,Q=function(){if(!K){var c=q("getElementById",e.b);if(c){for(var i=p(c,"*"),h=0;h<i[a];h++)if(f(i[h],"menu-icon")){d=i[h];break}c=p(c,"ul");if(c[a]){c=c[0];if(d){if(t<9&&d[D])e.g=j;d[j]=function(a){c[b][w]=c[D]==0?"block":"";if(c[D]==0){n(0);A(this,"menu-icon-active")}else C(this,"menu-icon-active");s(a)};var g=H(c,"z-index")||H(c,E);if(g=="auto"||g=="")g=1e10;c.zix=g;d.setAttribute("tabindex",0)}new V(c);K=I=1}}}},fb=function(c){var a=0;function b(){if(a)return;a=1;setTimeout(c,4)}if(g[B])g[B]("DOMContentLoaded",b,false);else r(window,"load",b)};if(t<9){var kb=q(v,"nav"),U=p(g,"head");if(!U[a])return;U[0].appendChild(kb)}X();fb(R);return{init:function(){K=0;R()}}}
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
Is there some way to do it entirely within the CSS? The menu system has been setup in a strange way and ideally I think it should be done from within the CSS
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
What would be an easy way to make a DIV disappear when another button is clicked on in the drop down menu system? It uses ul and li structure, although its also has container DIVS and things... Thanks
-
CSS Div in dropdown not displaying correctly
Hi All, I've been asked to do some work on a pretty archaic legacy website, that is a mash up of lots of different languages, coding styles and hacks put in by different people over the years. http://spldev.sanpancholife.com The website was made (badly) responsive and some parts aren't working well, especially the sub menus in the drop down menus. I am trying to fix this without doing a total CSS overhaul. So far I've managed to achieve a lot of success with getting it to display ok on mobile sized screens. BUT I have two problems. One when you click on Vacation Rentals, the quick search box (and the pop up date picker within it) display badly with part of the left hand side disappearing off the side of the screen. I've been trying to figure this out and I just can't see whats doing that. Any ideas? The other issue is that the dropdowns don't disappear unless you click a second time on the dropdown header. This gets confusing as the dropdowns end up layering up if you don't close them. Both these issues refer to the mobile screen sizes. Thanks in advance for the advice Guys! Rich
-
Tour Booking System
Somehow I just managed to log in on an account that I thought was long gone. Anyway AblazeRich and AblazeRich2 are both me. Can anyone recommend one that would work well with Woocommerce? Not crucial, its just thats the system we are using for the donations and the online store at the moment. Thanks again!
-
Back Links and Link Exchanges?
Ok so I know that this has changed a lot over the years. But I thought I would just see where it is now (as far as you guys know). Backlinks and reciporcal linking does still have some value right? Obviously only with related websites though. And probably best to work them in as articles or something right? Maybe on a blog page? Any good resources for places to acquire quality links? Obviously no spam ones or anything. Thanks!
-
Mentoring website - what platform?
Hi Prateeksha, Thanks for the reply. Well the world clock bit was just to indicate that the booking system would need to take into account the different time zones of mentors and students. Regarding the testimonials, it would be cool to have testimonials for the different mentors on the website. Can you recommend any wordpress themes etc that would be good starting points? Or libraries where I could browse them? I've only really used Wordpress for standard 'brochure' type websites, and all the more complex ones have been bespoke and built from scratch, so any pointers welcome here. Thanks! .gif' alt=':seas8:'>
-
Mentoring website - what platform?
Hi all, got a potential project in the pipeline and could do with your advice. It is for a mentoring website aimed at people who want to learn permaculture reiki and other eco and new age things. I have no idea of what frameworks would work best; magneto, Wordpress or Drupel or another? Any advice welcome. Rough plan below: Mentoring Website for the New Age and Eco Communities Site Map · Home · About · How it Works · Sign Up (for both Mentors and Students) · Profiles of Mentors Teachers · Short Description, Long Description, Photos, Links, Booking Form with world clock, Costs per hour Courses, Testimonials, Documents, You Tube videos · Payment system (possibly one that allows a percentage to go to another account besides the main one) · Mailing List · Contact · Links Client Area - Content Management Systems Client area with calendar of bookings, costs, profile details Mentor Area with calendar of bookings, costs, profile details and editing abilities Web Designer Owner area with more power to adjust other areas of the site including removing profiles Mail System · Automated Mail Outs for periods of inactivity · Allows for promotions · Email lost passwords etc YouTube Interview Mentors for YouTube videos, links to and from the relevant pages on the website Testimonials from past students and clients Possibly a free introduction lesson or overview of their field of expertise
-
Help! Wordpress Site hacked and Infected
Hi All, I don't usually use Wordpress and it seems that my clients website has been hacked and blacklisted by Google (see below email). Does anyone know what to do when your site is riddled with viruses/malware etc? Is there a way to recover it? The back up I have is ancient, and I am very reluctant to use it unless I have to... Subject: Malware notification regarding phoenixayahuasca.com Dear site owner or webmaster of phoenixayahuasca.com, We recently discovered that some of your pages can cause users to be infected with malicious software. We have begun showing a warning page to users who visit these pages by clicking a search result on Google.com. Below are some example URLs on your site which can cause users to be infected (space inserted to prevent accidental clicking in case your mail client auto-links URLs): http://phoenixayahuasca .com/ http://www.phoenixayahuasca .com/ Here is a link to a sample warning page: http://www.google.com/interstitial?url=http%3A//phoenixayahuasca.com/ We strongly encourage you to investigate this immediately to protect your visitors. Although some sites intentionally distribute malicious software, in many cases the webmaster is unaware because: 1) the site was compromised 2) the site doesn't monitor for malicious user-contributed content 3) the site displays content from an ad network that has a malicious advertiser If your site was compromised, it's important to not only remove the malicious (and usually hidden) content from your pages, but to also identify and fix the vulnerability. We suggest contacting your hosting provider if you are unsure of how to proceed. StopBadware also has a resource page for securing compromised sites: http://www.stopbadware.org/home/security Once you've secured your site, you can request that the warning be removed by visiting http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=45432 and requesting a review. If your site is no longer harmful to users, we will remove the warning. Sincerely, Google Search Quality Team
- Good Responsive Gallery?
- Good Responsive Gallery?
- Good Responsive Gallery?