Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoang Loi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hoang Loi

  1. i'm working in a company want begin a shopping online website. i created many logo but my manger not like. he think it have not a lot of? i don't known. and now i want everyone got me a feedback for this logo. can you help me? thanks everyone.
  2. thanks you very much you helpful to me thank again
  3. i only want you and me will be friends in design. not hire you maybe i'll change my logo few, make it softer, other color... all still see it with plane and stick. it's my work ( fly as plane and stable complete as stick in everywhere)
  4. thanks you very much. I highly appreciated but i not want a logo i not made it. but what is idea in your logo (to me) ? i want you and me will be friends in design work. can you ?
  5. what can you see in it ? maybe not are plane and stick i'm sad thanks webdesign112 but I'll not put my name under it . because it's me
  6. thanks for feed back, i think i'm a designer as a plane, and complete my work as a tick mark . Maybe I should change it. thanks again
  7. Hello all. i have a problem with jquery when .load() run on chrome. i use google chrome 10.0.648.204 I'm use jquery for my website but have a erro in chrome's console. This example: I have a file index.html with code <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> <link type="text/css" href="style.css" rel="stylesheet"/> <script src="jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> $(function() { $('a').click(function() { $('<div id="info" />').load('file.html #123', function() { $(this).hide() .appendTo('#container') .slideDown(1000); }); }) }); </script> </head> <body> <div id="container"> <h1>My Favorite Movies</h1> </div> <a href="#">load</a> </body> </html> and i have a file file.html with code <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body> <div id="123"> <ul> <li>Happy House</li> <li>Hight Speed</li> <li>My Family</li> <li>2011</li> <li>Avatar</li> </ul> </div> </body> </html> it doesn't work on chrome but it work on FF IE Opera safari. i want ask a question is how do fix that erro? or how change ? it can work on chrome? thanks all.
  8. thanks aleclsh. your reply will helpful for me. but you want say to color or layout of it do you dislike ?. i will change it with positive and you're helping me. thank again
  9. please feedback. I really appreciate all feedbacks. please ....
  10. i can share to you DW8 but no have key. you just buy it on adobe. if you want pls contact me in my profile.
  11. This is my logo, because I was a new and young designers in the industry. so I need an image to represent them. I always liked the simplicity, and I choose that style. Initially I really find it difficult to choose a representative image. I realized that I did not understand myself clear in the project. I spent so much time to make the features and my style. it was quick to stop me have a logo for yourself. I have investments with a certain project. The first I chose a picture shown below is my name. But looks are not available. it's hard to remember you if you do not make something memorable about you. accompany that time I developed a web site for the new design lskteam.info But indeed I have failed with the site. My original intention was the site of a team, but who can not meet professional requirements. and I do it alone. When shouldering the work of many people you will feel tired. and I was so tired. Psychological affect my logo color I choose and I chose a simple, plain and stupid with My pictures. 2 months after publicly its logo. I disagree with my logo. It's simple enough to not have the slightest impression. and I started to continue building its image. forget the project design and to find images to represent themselves. Will you ask yourself if you want to do so. But I think once you try so to understand more about myself. go hard and look ourselves in the eyes of those around them. I gave birth just two days later. with quite different ideas. I finally choose this image images including stick marks and a plane. this is the motto of my design. Working to end and never stop. I am very happy to complete this logo to commemorate the time the 22nd birthday of me. marks a maturing of me. please feedback and hepl me. thank for watch.
  12. I have a long list for you. but I think wordpress is still the best. list for you in la-grange.net/cms#php hope it helpful for you.
  13. wordpress can do all but if you don't like it you can chose 1 in 5 open source use PHP in post swisslegacy.com/2009/09/23/5-cms-tools-to-publish-your-portfolio/ them are easy and only for your portfolio. tempate of 5 source is easy you can create,too. if you like a portfolio as plash you can chose motoCMS "Wordpress is total overkill for a portfolio." - rallport but i don't think if i only need a portfolio simply.
  14. i known a book can helpful for you. you can find it in book.learningjquery.com read that book i see way understand Jquery is easy than. hope it helpful for you
  15. oh.yep it's google but you can use Drupal have ubercart.org is e-commerce shopping cart Joomla have extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart are e-commerce shopping cart wordpress have speckyboy.com/2008/10/23/10-powerful-shoppingecommerce-plugin-solutions-for-wordpress/ are e-commerce shopping cart. hope it helpful for you
  16. i see it, but something makes me feel cramped. althought it's less components. I think the font choice is not reasonable in header, it's very large, and issues's border surrounding the logo. I felt it was not reasonable. hope it help to you
  17. I think you can change host sevice or optimization image or potimization code HTML, CSS, JS. you can ping the access speed of the domain name or IP of yoursite, check is it normal? and use Yslow addon check speed of you web.
  18. I working on Photoshop, Illustrator, fireworks, gimp, nexusfont, notepad++, phpdesigner 7 and aptana studio 2.0 (never work on Dreamweaver)
  19. WOW

    Hoang Loi replied to MrRingo's topic in Graphic Design Forum
    yeah. you can use Gimp. find tutorials on gimper.net or find on google "tutorial for Gimp" you can see all. step1: create background step2: use Icon, texture, text step3: save as file you need. but all steps must have step 0: "the idea" (you need your idea don't how to make)
  20. Haha Lev you very fun ) but do not listen lev because you can use ascrewdriver not need use hand Pluck five keys out from the keyboard. sorry, you can create key [A] first then use tool 3D of Illustrator or Photoshop create effects for other key with a little elaborate. you can create that symbol.
  21. oh, a good software but create a 3D symbo not simply than when use AI, and my work need vector file but i see this software not create a vector because all my work still is on Illustrator,
  22. i not good in design cover DVD but i like style of second image. but i see it not impressed. I do not understand why, comments Through The Eyes of a normal audience
  23. lol I think you are advertising for your website. good luck
  24. you can use a other software then create pdf file as indesign you can search google "add pass for pdf". hope it help for you
  25. i like this layout. you can find a designer to convert it if you can't do it. it's design interested project

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.