March 14, 201115 yr Hi all, One of my latest projects to deliver is a daily deal/voucher-based site, similar to Groupon. We will NOT be copying them - we will have many functions like their site, but also many functions that they don't have.. So, I need a fully customisable CMS that can deal with: Ecommerce Login system Voucher code generation/maintenance (this might have to be done externally?) Daily Deal/Product generation/maintenance Any pointers and advice would be most appreciated, as I would much prefer to do this with a CMS, compared to doing it manually.. Thanks, Tony
March 15, 201115 yr Author Thanks Bomb - that looks very handy, and a good starting point. I need a lot more functionality though, anymore pointers would be most appreciated.
March 20, 201115 yr oh.yep it's google but you can use Drupal have ubercart.org is e-commerce shopping cart Joomla have extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart are e-commerce shopping cart wordpress have speckyboy.com/2008/10/23/10-powerful-shoppingecommerce-plugin-solutions-for-wordpress/ are e-commerce shopping cart. hope it helpful for you
March 28, 201115 yr Author Thanks Hoang Loi! I will definitely be using some of these in the near future - looking forward to it! Thanks all. Tony
Create an account or sign in to comment