Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

soskel

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by soskel

  1. Hello everyone This might have already been posted, if it is, I am sorry, you can delete this... anyway: http://www.macheist.com/ I can't wait for the other apps to be unlocked, I am definitely going to buy when they are. Is anyone else going to?
  2. Google checkout is a legit merchant.
  3. This looks good: http://www.pureedit.com/
  4. hey! welcome to the forum!
  5. wow! looks great! Love the clock
  6. Happy holidays everyone!!
  7. Like, how can verizon be so stupid? I found this on IRC: http://imageprocessinglab.com/verizon.mp3
  8. You can just use a CMS like Joomla! for all of that
  9. Press Command + S on the web page you want to save, then upload to your site.
  10. Hey! I use falling snow flakes on my site, I think it looks great!
  11. looks similar to http://www.styleshout.com/templates/previe...d1-0/index.html
  12. Very nice except for the hover color on the nav
  13. I send christmas cards out to all my clients
  14. soskel replied to a post in a topic in Server Side
    Start mysql
  15. I will let anyone use the design/code as long as it is hosted with WebTech Media
  16. Thanks a lot for the feedback everyone! Also, I will be making another design... that will be open source.
  17. Mostly IRC, but really anyone you want to send code to with syntax highlighting.
  18. thanks a lot for the feedback, I am working on getting that bug fixed.
  19. http://imageswire.com ^^It may not look very good, but it actually is. It features slideshows, photo gallerys, comments on pictures and a lot more. http://texticle.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.