Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

paperclip

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paperclip

  1. These games are sweet! I have seen them before and I can't get enough. Is cool to make him do a loop and crash!
  2. The funny thing is that is not the MP amount that make a great pic. You need high quality equipment. If you compare an El Cheapo 6 MP camera to an HP 5 MP camera, I guarantee your HP pics will look a heck of a lot better.
  3. Amen to that. Just keep the visitors coming and the other things will just come with them.
  4. The higher is usually the better, but for most applications 5 is more than enough. THe MP is a measure of the full size of the picture taken. I have a 6MP and the pics are about 4 times my screen size!
  5. I am learning this as we speak. I am currently using one of Ben's templates (Thanks Ben!) and learning my way around it.
  6. I love working with the clients, and meeting their seemingly impossible demands. Its a rush, and a challenge. Plus hey, you learn new things along the way.
  7. I'll agree with that. I think, that it would be easier, to keep the square, and change everything else. Clip art, text, spelling, etc.
  8. I find it harder to stylize a page with a plain white background. Then again I have seen some pretty neat sites on white backgrounds
  9. I usually do make a skeleton site, but didn't know that was its name, go figure. I do like your process Eskymo, it saves a lot of time and effort I usually do make a skeleton site, but didn't know that was its name, go figure. I do like your process Eskymo, it saves a lot of time and effort
  10. You are correct my friend. Too many, especially unnecessary graphics are not good. Another option is optimizing the graphics, an dhaving simple, yet attractive graphics, rather than busy and complex.
  11. This is not the first time I hear that they take forever to answer. Goolge takes 48 hours tops. I can't compare the too since I have not used Overture.
  12. Couldn't have said it Pamil. I think the division on the logo makes it look cheap, and poorly designed. It took me a minute to realize it was all part of the same thing. Radical does not convince me, and honestly, I dont see the "freak" in it.
  13. I have heard is good, and promises to be better than paypal, but not very well known yet, as it is too new. It is designed for shopping more than for services though (as far as I understand it)
  14. If what you have is the mothman, I may not want to stop... Welcome to the forum.
  15. I believe he's talking about the google checkout system. Is a "competition" to paypal. Apparently not much competition, yet...
  16. These are some good points. E-mail replies will definitely work, especially if you have a file with a "contract" attached to it and instructions stating what they are agreeing with.
  17. Thanks! Merry Christmas ( alittle late) and a happy new years to everyone!
  18. These are really a great find. I have been wondering the same thing. My buddy is a freelancer and uses no contracts unless requested by the client, in which case teh client supplies it.
  19. I think it depends on the looks of the site. Many banner ads can crowd a page while text links can soften it. >
  20. Yup simple but not cheap. Would keep an eye on the alignment and the link issues mentioned above.
  21. Good to see success stories. That is my dream, to work from home, doing what I love. Pay is not as important in this case, as long as I love it, the money will come.
  22. YES! I use it exclusively right now, and it ROCKS. I have yet to find anything graphic related that can't be done with it.
  23. You can take some amazing pictures without much trouble with a 3MP cam. My $150 camera is a 6MP HP camera! Camera quality is an issue of the past really
  24. I use my own pictures, since I am so picky and can't never get the pics I want , how I want them elsewhere. As per the camera, I have a $150 camera that does wonders, so price is not the issue, just learning how to use your equipment.
  25. If you are talking about the one pic thats out of place, I would suggest making a limit to the caption size? so they are always the same "length" regardless of content

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.