July 19, 200818 yr After a few members on here and also some friends kept going on at me to join flickr, I now have, so you can see a selection of my photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dizidesigns/
July 19, 200818 yr You've got some nice photos there Flickr Friend My photos are mainly cars (I use Flickr to host my pictures for the car forums I frequent), but there are loads of other things as well, that may interest you?
July 19, 200818 yr Great Pics Dizi! Thanks for sharing Don't forget everyone, you can create your own albums here on the forum! http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php?autocom=gallery
July 19, 200818 yr Author Love the fibre optic ones and the bubble ones!!! How did you do them? The fibre optics were done using my Christmas tree and a slow shutter speed to create the movement. The bubbles were done using carbonated water that was in a blue bottle and taken using the macro setting on my camera. Thanks all for the kind words I will add some of my favourite shots into the galley here as well
July 19, 200818 yr Love the fibre optic ones and the bubble ones!!! How did you do them? I also love the fiber optic ones. If you like these Helen you might also be interested in these light art pix.
July 20, 200818 yr If you like these Helen you might also be interested in these light art pix. WOW! Thanks for the link!
July 20, 200818 yr After a few members on here and also some friends kept going on at me to join flickr, I now have, so you can see a selection of my photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dizidesigns/ I have added you too
November 24, 200817 yr Looking good!! I really like your photostream. What camera(s) do you use? I think I might create a flickr photostream as well for some of my work as so many people seem to have it now. I'll add you as a contact when I do
November 24, 200817 yr great pictures.... i really should join myself... but i dont take photos as nice as yours..... yet Really like the bubbles....
November 24, 200817 yr Author Thanks djt992 The ones on there were taken with a Canon Poweshot A20 2.1 mega pixels camera, yeah I know its really old, I got it as a congrats for getting into uni pressie back in 2001. I'm by no means a photographer I just go on photo trips with a photographer friend of mine from time to time, which was boring when I just used to stand around watching him take photos, so I decided to take my little digital camera with me. Thanks Emmi The bubbles were just a luck thing, I bought a bottle of lemonade and it looked really cool when I put it on a table, I got some strange looks when I was in the countryside taking pictures of a plastic bottle
November 24, 200817 yr i think the best photos are the ones that get the weird looks.... i was building my collection of images from round sheffield today. I think i got some weird looks when i climbed in the bushes...... Only got one or two good ones... and freezing fingers
November 24, 200817 yr Thanks djt992 The ones on there were taken with a Canon Poweshot A20 2.1 mega pixels camera, yeah I know its really old, I got it as a congrats for getting into uni pressie back in 2001. Wow, they look very good for 2.1mega pixels! I've also got an old 2.1mp camera which still takes good shots as well, but I haven't used it for a while now. I now use an Olympus 7mp (nothing special though).
November 24, 200817 yr Author I think its great for a little camera. I did however just get a new one a few weeks ago, I'm still getting used to it its a fujifilm 10.0mp, which seems to take some great shots, I can't wait to get out and use it properly when I have some time. I only got it because it was on special and my cannon eats through the batteries...I would complain more about that if I didn't use rechargeable
November 24, 200817 yr I think its great for a little camera. I did however just get a new one a few weeks ago, I'm still getting used to it its a fujifilm 10.0mp, which seems to take some great shots, I can't wait to get out and use it properly when I have some time. I only got it because it was on special and my cannon eats through the batteries...I would complain more about that if I didn't use rechargeable Ahh yeah, those batteries!! They would always run out at the worst moment... Let me know when you get some new pics up with your new camera
November 24, 200817 yr With a bit of Javascript and registration with Flickr, you can have your photostream on your own website ... see Nero's Flickr Page Note - this is my test site, so please ignore the design/coding
November 24, 200817 yr I might integrate some into my site as well, NeRo - good idea. Here is my photostream that I have just created (if anyone is interested) - http://www.flickr.com/photos/djt992/
November 25, 200817 yr OMG, i thought as tech savvy people you would all know about the mega pixel myth! nope... guess not. NVM i cant be bothered to rant. See here for mee. un fortunatly my camera broke and i havent got around to getting a new one, i will be getting a 5d next, 2nd hand of course! and a g10 for my pocket.
November 25, 200817 yr Author Yess Mega Pixels are silly as really its all about the cameras lens....that doesn't stop the Camera I used being old and a battery eater and the one that I have just bought having a better lens and much much much better battery life
November 28, 200817 yr OMG, i thought as tech savvy people you would all know about the mega pixel myth! nope... guess not. NVM i cant be bothered to rant. See here for mee. un fortunatly my camera broke and i havent got around to getting a new one, i will be getting a 5d next, 2nd hand of course! and a g10 for my pocket. I know this is late post, but i thought i would say that the more mega pixels you have the better the picture look when the picture is printed. This doesnt effect how the picture will look on the computer. I dont know to much about mega pixels, but I do know this. I hope this helps!
November 28, 200817 yr Dizi, Nice pictures! Do you have any tips to taking pictures of abstract like you did with bubbles, and any other advice when trying to capture pictures like you did on the other pictures.
November 28, 200817 yr Author Just have fun with it. If you have your camera with you just be on the look out for things, don't just look at the obvious, if something looks interesting take a few photos, sometimes they work other times they don't. But no one has to see the ones that don't work out Well at least that is what I do, I am not a photographer so really any in depth tips I can't do. As my photographer friend says to me, I luck into some nice photos sometimes. But I have fun while trying to find that luck
Create an account or sign in to comment