Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELP with PAGE TRANSITIONS

Featured Replies

I am using Wix to build a website. I would love to add a nice, animated page transition for jumping between pages. An example would be from this website: https://reformationbiblecollege.org/ 

When you click to a new page, a solid color screen slides from left to right to reveals the new page. 

How can I make this happen in Wix? 

THANK YOU!

No you can’t.

Its one of the reasons to avoid using wix for just about anything except maybe a hobby site. And even then I’d have reservations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.