Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HOW TO START A CLASSIFIED ADS SITE

Featured Replies

Hello


I am interested in starting up a classified ads site like gumtree, but have no knowledge of even the basic requirement but am planning to acquire the professional skills and advise to get me up and running. My target is the african/nigerian market


Kindly advise on how to go about this pls


Thanks

  • 2 weeks later...

From the studying I've done that sounds like quite an undertaking!

 

I'm not an expert but I would have thought that you would need a database so something along with lines of php.

  • Author

thanks james... I am planning to get professionals to work on it. Just working on a solid plan at the moment

  • 5 weeks later...

 

If you need professionals, so do let me know.

 

You can add us on skype : ms.global.inc

 

We have done various classifieds websites in the past and have a huge portfolio.

 

I guess you ll be at the right place as we also do the business analysis and plan a complete project for most of our clients.

 

 

 

--

Thanks.
Regards,
Josh C Mcguire
Quality Control Manager.

MS Global Inc. Pvt. Ltd.

 

 

 

You realise your url returns a failed dns lookup?

Edited by rbrtsmith

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.