November 30, 201411 yr Ive just finished finished creating a spectacular website called BlabberBox which is a awesome free new social networking website with more features than your normal social networking sites! Sell Your Products/Idea, Create An Ad, Create A App, Upload your own videos, Upload you own music, Talk On Our Forums and a TON more! Please Leave Your FeedBack BelowSign Up Today! http://www.blabberbox.co.uk
December 2, 201411 yr Hi, I don't see a demo username and password to check and to give you a feedback. I think your website will fail because you are forcing users to register first before previewing. We all know that these days everyone is very caution where they put their email address to reduce junk mail. I don't see any sign of SEO on your website. Pages, left side bar where categories are very narrow. You might want to use some css to adjust the width. Also I would never register with a website who has a Privacy Policy as yours. You might want to look in to it. I personally think creating Social Media websites are yesterday's old news and no one needs another social media when there is Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and many 100s more. And finally, your website is not ready yet to be launched. But good luck anyway. Regards, Edited December 2, 201411 yr by newman
Create an account or sign in to comment