Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to change home page only in WordPress

Featured Replies

I am a newbie in WordPress theme development. I have a WordPress site on online. I create a new home page for my wp site and I want to use it in my wp site instead of old home page. And I want that the other pages would stay same as before. In that case, what should I do? Please share the details information.

 

And if anybody knows good tutorial about changing home page only, please feel free to share it. Thank you.

 

N.B. In that case, may I create child theme?

Edited by active-worker

You can create a page template that looks and behaves how you want, and set this to only show for the page that you've set as the homepage;

 

http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Creating_Your_Own_Page_Templates

 

http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-custom-page-template/

Edited by Paul Murray

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.