Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you guys rate my design too?

Featured Replies

I'm trying to do something clean, but that thing of design is hard to me.

 

If someone can say to me what's wrong and how it would be better. Thanks

 

http://www.bew.zz.mu

 

Thanks you guys for the attention

Edited by ilucasrds

Hi :)
It's looking great, I like it :) I love unusual layouts :)

Look forward to see it finished and to see your work in your portfolio.

 

The only thing is that on higher resolutions your logo is lost - see the attached screenshot.

Maybe increase your nav top margin a bit and use % instead of pixels?

It's seems like a bit of a clean / retro top me

I really like your layout, I do find your text to be a little too condensed and would increase the line height. May or may not work but I would be interested to see the left side at a much lighter shade to lighten the mood and of course relatively changing the navigation colours in line with this change. I think it might transform the feel of the site and bring more attention to that interesting angle you have going on.

 

I'm viewing on a 24" screen and at this size the text become too wide.

But otherwise nice and responsive.

Likes

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.