Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate logo please!

Featured Replies

Looks decent, I like the tail on the bottom right arrow. Hope you didn't get any inspiration from RBS? ;)

 

Have you got a design brief with this project?

  • Author

Lol! I just looked up RBS and it pretty similar, but I have never heard of them before. I'm from the states stationed over in Germany and came across this website. Also, I do not have a brief im just doing this for some friends. Thanks for the feedback!!

Edited by Gonzo

Lol! I just looked up RBS and it pretty similar, but I have never heard of them before. I'm from the states stationed over in Germany and came across this website. Also, I do not have a brief im just doing this for some friends. Thanks for the feedback!!

 

OK fair enough, looks good to me! I only asked if you had a brief to see if they specifically asked that it had to be directly linked to the market.

The typography seems a little out of place.

 

What is the mark (four arrow things) supposed to convey? It seems a bit random. What was the thought behind it?

  • Author

Thanks for the feed back guys! Yea the text isnt lined up I noticed that...When I saw MMOCentral I felt it was going to be the center point for all your MMO television. Thats when I thought up arrows conveying that center point. Kinda stupid lol! Im usually designing websites and ui this is one of my first attempts at logos in Ai.

  • 1 month later...

I like it, seems very simple but also stylish :)

Looks awesome to me!

 

You can probally make the logo more like a square, that the tail of the error overlaps the word central a bit

 

But that's my opinion :D

 

Nice job on this :D

I love the way the gradients mesh on the arrow with the tail, I definitely see the RBS resemblance but it still looks nice. The font is definitely far from attention grabbing, reading back on some other replies I guess you have already taken that into account, all in all great design and good luck on learning logo design, read you were just getting into it from UI design.

 

-Joel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.