Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Layout Is Best?

Featured Replies

There is nothing to compare it to?

 

 

There is

 

http://www.vpdesigns.co.uk

 

or

 

http://vpdesigns.co.uk/work/vpd/vpdesigns%203.2.jpg

 

 

 

Personally I like the second one I think that it is cleaner fresher and has a hint of personality to it...while the one you are using at the moment looks too much like a template and feels squashed up. The jpg example looks like it will be more spacious and give the content room to breath. Ohh and I really like the background for the jpg one :)

@Eris: The first link or the second link :p

Thanks Dizi

 

I vote with Dizi as well though the first eels more high tech and corporate.

 

But for me defo the second one.

 

:flm7: :flm7:

  • Author

thank you headcoat, I ant sure now if i like the second one it seems abit plane and newbieish?

The first one is much better in my opinion. The second one looks cheesy. First one much more professional.

Second has more character but feels unfinished and a tad bland. The first is very templatey, but has more polish.

  • Author

i think ill stick with my first one for now and see if i can come up with something thats funky fresh clean and pro lol

 

Thanks Guys

I like the first one, then again I'm a sucker for eye candy, but as said in a previous post it does look, template like

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.