Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remember these?

Featured Replies

just a quick reminded what we have evolved from and what we must stay away in our designs

 

aol.jpg

msn.jpg

google-beta.jpg

microsoft_website.png

apple1997.jpg

youtube.jpg

old-yahoo.jpg

 

 

post your own.

You know that Youtube was old because of the low number of views. 300 to make it onto the homepage?! You need to get tens of thousands now!

 

I remember most of those tbh. I used to mickey up websites in Geocities when I was a kid. Those were the days....or not!

I remember all of those, and I'm only 24. But, I think that has a lot to do with being exposed to the web since I was like... 5?

 

We certainly have come a long way, aesthetically.

That's nothing.

 

When I was at school they were teaching me how to code a TELETEXT page. That was useful.. not.

I remember all of those, and I'm only 24. But, I think that has a lot to do with being exposed to the web since I was like... 5?

 

We certainly have come a long way, aesthetically.

 

You're 24? Way to make me feel like a slacker. Seriously, I know age != talent but ouch.

Edited by Renaissance-Design

  • Author

the you might be old bit was more of a joke, I'm 21 and like to joke around that I'm old especially when talking to 15-17 year olds it feels strange such a small age difference but such a great difference.

the you might be old bit was more of a joke, I'm 21 and like to joke around that I'm old especially when talking to 15-17 year olds it feels strange such a small age difference but such a great difference.

 

Oh I do the same thing. I'm the second youngest person in the office and when someone asks me to do something taxing I'll say, "I'm getting too old for this".

  • Author

Oh I do the same thing. I'm the second youngest person in the office and when someone asks me to do something taxing I'll say, "I'm getting too old for this".

 

exactly, also the post above me proves my point the difference can be as little as 7 years or so but the difference is incredible

I remember when it was all just fields!! :flm7:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.