Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tried all SEO techniques...Please help

Featured Replies

Hi friends,

 

I am working as a SEO from past two years.. But have not faced this kind of problem… Right now working on three projects total 7 keywords from past two months. When I started working they were 100+ and as I worked on them they reached within 50+ but now they are as if fixed on their positions. Working on all the SEO techniques have not left a single one…But no improvement...I am really depressed don't know what to do. Client is asking for the report and he is also right because it's the time to provide him the report. Please help me with your valuable suggestions…I know it sounds bad I should not loose hope but…

 

Please reply waiting for your suggestions...

seems all that spamming bites them (and everyone else) back. Idiots.

even works christmas and all bank holidays according to the website 7x365.... love the app development bit yet no examples of anything you built, sold or links to current things i can download now

HAHAHA this one's funny. Trying to work out whether it's a joke or not.

 

By the way - your copy....it's completey unintelligible. I got totally confused after reading your "Web 2.0" page and had to take a nurofen.

By the way - your copy....it's completey unintelligible. I got totally confused after reading your "Web 2.0" page and had to take a nurofen.

 

I know right! May as well be in a different language!

But seriosuly, best thing you could possibly do at this point is take a screenshot of google results, print on a piece of paper, tip-ex out the top 3 results, get a biro pen and write them in. Then fax it to the client. Job done.

Faster turn around 7x365

 

is that 7 hours a day?

But seriosuly, best thing you could possibly do at this point is take a screenshot of google results, print on a piece of paper, tip-ex out the top 3 results, get a biro pen and write them in. Then fax it to the client. Job done.

 

voice of experience there

Ok, its of course not wise to promise top 10 rankings for any keywords.

 

The only thing you can do is to promise to give the money back if top 10 should not

be achieved within a certain time frame.

 

 

But the question in your case is for which keyword did you give the promise?

 

 

Moreover, you should know that you only have to build more backlinks in order to

get to higher positions. Nothing is unachievable! Its only a matter of time and number

and quality of backlinks. Thats all. So, don't be distressed or hopeless.

 

I have sent you a pm with some solutions...

Moreover, you should know that you only have to build more backlinks in order to

get to higher positions. Nothing is unachievable! Its only a matter of time and number

and quality of backlinks.

 

:bangb:

:bangb: <--- if you think this way then just do it.

 

Nah, I think I'll just spend £25 on 5,000 PR9 Peruvian .edu links with anchor text saying "I shot myself" instead. Can't be bothered to do any of the hard work myself.

ok, when you think that "I shot myself" is a good keyword with good traffic

then its a good idea. You can then collect your commissions in hell. :diablo:

  • 1 month later...

Hi friends,

 

I am working as a SEO from past two years.. But have not faced this kind of problem… Right now working on three projects total 7 keywords from past two months. When I started working they were 100+ and as I worked on them they reached within 50+ but now they are as if fixed on their positions. Working on all the SEO techniques have not left a single one…But no improvement...I am really depressed don't know what to do. Client is asking for the report and he is also right because it's the time to provide him the report. Please help me with your valuable suggestions…I know it sounds bad I should not loose hope but…

 

Please reply waiting for your suggestions...

 

In these kinds of cases some should have try first if successful then charge the money. anyway I wish you good luck..

I think you have to give the money back to your customer and learn a lesson from it that never promise anything to anyone which you can't complete and now start learning about SEO again and then start your work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.