May 31, 201115 yr I am Thinking of writing a article , which are the best sites to post a article for good SEO I may ask someone to write the article , but i would like to do some article posting , but which are the best sites and is there a method to post my article to all the best article sites quickly....i know there is thousands of article sites...but i would like to hit the best ones first , as easily as possible.
May 31, 201115 yr To be honest with you i was being pedantic (which i'm pretty good at even if i do say so myself). I don't personally submit to any article websites but i do know that unless these sites are relevant, they won't do nowt for your SEO. What are you planning on writing articles about?
May 31, 201115 yr Author Hi Mike , my site is car / motorbike related , i am also wondering if there is a good list of good uk based motoring directories worth posting to ...
June 2, 201115 yr Hi Mike , my site is car / motorbike related , i am also wondering if there is a good list of good uk based motoring directories worth posting to ... The best directories are those at the top of Google for your niche. Try typing Motoring directory or motorbike directory!
June 26, 201115 yr Article Marketing is still working in terms of getting backlinks and thus better rankings! I know that because I am using it myself and see the results. Here is a top 10 list of the best article directories: http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Article-Directories Goarticles.com is very nice because your article will be published without reviewing it!
June 30, 201115 yr I don't personally submit to any article websites but i do know that unless these sites are relevant, they won't do nowt for your SEO.----hi ,mike , i don't know if u r so in the SEO job ,or u r the boss of somebody, if you really have good sugesstions , why not post them , or just figure out more useful methods about SEO job? thanks! another problem is that ; i'd like this post be sticky if it can ,and more and more people to discuss , more tips perhaps will appeear here!
Create an account or sign in to comment