Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you hire me?

Featured Replies

wdf has turned into a dating agency now..................lol

  • Replies 139
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wdf has turned into a dating agency now..................lol

 

I thought "hire" was a euphemism...

;)

If i looked good, I wouldn't be designing websites :D:lol:

LMAO

 

I must say though, I think I might the exception to the rule ^_^:lol:

I must say though, I think I might the exception to the rule ^_^:lol:

 

LMFAO

 

Modesty is one of your strong points I take it...? :pp

I, being a Rob, look quite young too apparently!

 

I was fixing some computers for my uni last summer (I was 20) and had to ask a girl to get off one in the Library. She came back 5 mins later and said "I have to ask.. How old are you??" Turns out she'd seen me with the g/f earlier and had thought "ahh..to be 15 and in love". :D

 

Anyway, would you hire me?

post-4682-1212766244_thumb.jpg

 

I suppose clients wouldn't really see that, but till my batteries are charged, that's all I got!

 

It annoys me how people take appearances so seriously sometimes. I got told to not bother applying for a (non web) job by the owner (of Daniels if you've heard of them), just because I happened to chance upon him on a staircase and he didn't appreciate my Megadeth T-shirt ^_^

I, being a Rob, look quite young too apparently!

 

I was fixing some computers for my uni last summer (I was 20) and had to ask a girl to get off one in the Library. She came back 5 mins later and said "I have to ask.. How old are you??" Turns out she'd seen me with the g/f earlier and had thought "ahh..to be 15 and in love". :D

 

Anyway, would you hire me?

post-4682-1212766244_thumb.jpg

 

I suppose clients wouldn't really see that, but till my batteries are charged, that's all I got!

 

It annoys me how people take appearances so seriously sometimes. I got told to not bother applying for a (non web) job by the owner (of Daniels if you've heard of them), just because I happened to chance upon him on a staircase and he didn't appreciate my Megadeth T-shirt ^_^

 

Oh God, another Rob!

 

This forum is being overrun by Robs and Bens!

Muwahahahaha... I think the Bens are more powerful though as one of them actually owns the place :pp. I wouldn't hire you Rob G as you might fall off that sheer rock face.

I was supposed to be a boy but when I came out a girl I was given the name Bobbi-lee, but I am in fact named after my Uncle Robert-so theres another "Rob" here.

I was supposed to be a boy but when I came out a girl I was given the name Bobbi-lee, but I am in fact named after my Uncle Robert-so theres another "Rob" here.

 

 

Oh sweet Jesus noooo!

You know, with all this talk of looks and appearance would count for nothing if you got a telephone interview... :lol:

Oh God, another Rob!

 

This forum is being overrun by Robs and Bens!

 

haha, we used to go on about this a while a go.

 

I think I was the 3rd ever Ben :lol:

 

That makes me a prince B):D

haha, we used to go on about this a while a go.

 

I think I was the 3rd ever Ben :lol:

 

That makes me a prince B):D

 

Does that make me the Queen?

 

:unsure::crazy:

What is the tally of Robs to Bens now? It must be approaching equal numbers…

Does that make me the Queen?

 

:unsure::crazy:

 

Yes I think it does :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.