Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amrik is here !

Featured Replies

Heya guys,

Srry for that attractive thread description :lol: , btw my name is Amrik Saini , and I ve just started my carrer with web designing, Im 17 and Im from India but I live in Italy so I can speak english , italian and a little punjabi....

I hope I will get support from you senior guys B) I have alot to learn and I would like to learn something from all you :rolleyes: .

 

(srry I got bad english)

 

Regards Amrik

  • Author

It is a joke dont take it serious :huh:

Welcome :)

 

Hope I was some use to you the other day! If you ever need anymore help you know where I am :)

  • Author

thanks again to all! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.