Everything posted by dedideals
- Reseller hosting - worth the stress?
- Hi! I am new here
-
HeartCon - Heart Internet
Sounds a bit too much like hostingcon! Lol! Not invited, not a client of theirs anyway.
-
need to be sole trader ?
I wouldn't be worried but you should ideally get some forms and do your own returns or consult an accountant
-
On phone a lot, which Voip Phone?
Polycom sound point 335, perfect
- Hello, nice to be here!
-
Other ways to accses webmail instead of from Cpanel
Thunderbird / Go desktop based if you don't like the webmail options, only the host can add more and not many are integrated by default.
-
Hi Everyone
Welcome to the forum Ryan!
-
hello everyone
Welcome to the forums
-
Advertising
And I went to buy premium but it didnt want to associate with my user?
-
Advertising
How do we advertise at the top banner section? Cannot for the life of me find it?
-
Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the forum
- hello guys
-
.Co.Uk or .Com?
International - .com UK only? .co.uk
-
Any SEO ?!?!
Checkout tuts above. - Backlinks - Keyword building - Keywords in content - Regular, decent content - Some good links out help
- 9 replies
-
- web design
- philippines
- forum
- article
-
Tagged with:
- hello guys
-
Signature Issue
Is that even allowed here? Lol I would be interested Same here been waiting a while for a fix, ohwel
-
Hello All
Welcome to the forums
-
Best registrar for .co.uk & .com domains? - who do you use?
Namcheap, good pricing and top support, never a problem in over 5 years for corporate domains
-
I'm back!
Welcome back buddy!
-
Twitter
Just one but we pipe facebook to it, so generally we never actually use it! I personally find it a bit, weird
-
Hi to ALL!
Hey welcome to the forums!
-
Another New One
Hey welcome to the forums!
-
Greetings from a new member!
Hey Dean welcome to the forums mate!
- Hi I'm new here