Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tracy

  1. 1.Firebug 2.Web Developer Toolbar 3.YSlow 4.Internet Explorer Web Developer Toolbar 5.Fiddler Web Debugger 6.DebugBar 7.HttpWatch 8.Live HTTP Headers 9.Web Accessibility Toolbar 10.Fangs 11.Venkman JavaScript Debugger 12.ColorZilla 13.FireShot 14.Web Inspector 15.FireFTP Orignal if found this in smashingmagzie
  2. Can any one knows the technique for doing a single div in 100% height and 100% width, when I am going to re size window it would starch and squeeze with window size like desktop application compatible to all browser. I have 3 div header middle content and footer and want to whole layout should be flexible in height and width.
  3. I am sharing an article which is worth $100 million for webmasters, it contains 12 golden principles how deal with your HTML and css, it is worth since search will do like to eat clean code google says, "Hmm.. yummy it's a very delicious code I will rate him up up and up" so, these are also a fruitful tips for SEO Junkies! Ejoy it's a worth to read follow the link! 12 Principles For Keeping Your Code Clean
  4. If you could tell us that what is modern SEO so it will be very help for me and for people who don't know modern SEO techniques.
  5. please read this informative article from google Google Says " No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google" Thanks
  6. I have added on my site all those buttons last year but non of those are clicked
  7. Blogs are good, but if you ragularlly update with fresh content, for me it's bit hard task to write some thing best of luck for your site.
  8. Hi, Since seo turn into to clean coding, creative, healthy and wealthy content (Meaning Full) bloging, article writing and blog commenting so, as a developer and designer clean coding is myside how do i development and add creative and meaning full content to my site, I am not a copy writer so, facing big difficulty to have a good content on my site (blog n articles) and i dont have much amount to give away to writer for creative copy,articles, blogs please help how do i promote my site??? Thanks
  9. Question is submitting in dmoz still beneficial to get rank higher in Google or Is that just a past phenomena ? any one knows exactly that what is the statistical status now a days between rank higher in google with the site who successfully listed in Dmoz ?
  10. thanks to all dudes
  11. I check its working fine right now its in development phase
  12. I have received 5,150 hits last month on one of my selling site, basically its a logo design service but only 5 of them turn into customer, how do I convert hits into a profitable business?
  13. The author of The Web Design Business Kit 2.0 has a unique business philosophy it is worth it to read. 1. Your web design and development skills don't matter Your average client can’t determine the difference between a good and a bad web site. They can’t really look at your portfolio and say: “This person makes profitable web sites.” Instead, they consider other factors when evaluating you for the job. For example: recommendations from other people, the quality of your brochure, the way you dress or simply your handshake. In the kit, Brendon shows how to make the client very confident that you are the best choice they can make. 2. You don’t have to be, and shouldn't be the cheapest bidder to win Brendon's company is almost always several times more expensive than his competitors, but he still gets 90% of the jobs he pitches for. This is due to his customer service, his meeting approach, his proposals and, well, you’ll have to read the kit to find out. 3. When the project finishes, your income should not Web development is very well adapted for selling extra services. Most of Brendon’s income is from services bought by existing clients. Brendon is a big believer in keeping clients for life, and in this kit, he explains in great detail exactly how he does it. 4. Your clients are everywhere Brendon retells the story of how a 50 cent map of a conference floor with exhibitor names lead to over $100,000 in new business for his firm. The kit is chock-full of ideas for finding, and reaching new prospects for your services, including your competitor's clients.
  14. An interesting post I find from seochat. The "YOU should NOT start a web directory" List After checking out some posts on DP and seeing this post, http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=701162, I decided to write a short list. I don't mean for it to be completely hateful, and many of you boys and girls know the deal, but I thought it would be fun, so here goes: Every statement on this list should be followed by...YOU should NOT start a web directory. 1. If you bought a dropped domain name just because it had pagerank, and now you don't know how to recover the money you wasted... 2. If your directory domain name is related to another industry, for example "encephalopathy-mesothelioma.info"... 3. If you think it would be cool to clean up your site by removing template sponsor/developer credits... 4. If you have ever asked the question "Where can I find a category dump?"... 5. If you already calculated how much it will cost to list the directory for sale at SitePoint... 6. If the statement "New High PR Directory" makes sense to you... 7. If you use framesets to spread your PR over every page of the directory... 8. If you have ever asked the question "How can I bulk approve submissions?"... 9. If you use the Pagerank Prediction tool religiously every hour, on the hour... 10. If you take an existing directory name and just add a hyphen, then steal the logo and try to pass it off as the original. for example "emporium-directory.dumb"... If anyone wants to continue the list with #11 go ahead.
  15. Roots of Organic SEO: Choosing Your Target Keywords Keyword Research Keyword Density Analysis Optimizing Your Web Page Page Title Meta Tags Page Heading Folder Name Page Content Page URL Optimizing Your Images Image "alt" Text Image File Name Image Folder Name Page Title Page Content Page URL Submitting Your Web Site Directories Search Engines Web Directory Web Directory List Web Directory Software Building Link Popularity Directories Blogs Relevant Web Sites The Request Affiliate Programs Choosing an Affiliate Program The Dark Side of Search Engine Optimization Keyword Stuffing Cloaking, Gateways, and Doorways Manufacturing Link Popularity SEO Propaganda How Not To Promote Your Web Site Search Engine Optimization Tools Ranking Report PageRank Report Link Popularity Report Tracking Your Success Statistics
  16. my question how do I start a successful link building campaign because no one wants to exchange link with 0 PR site HOwwwwwwww ? -_- <_< <_<
  17. Hello all, hope all are fine, problem is I have submitted my site in site like digg, stumbleupon etc. but i didn't get huge and consistent traffic from them, from stumbleupon I got 352 hits a day but it just only one time I got those hits and from digg I just had 12 hits Who said that social networking sites are the source of constant traffic ? If someone knows how to get hits from those website please tell me. Thanks
  18. thanks there are many flows in there I know. It is in development phase I just upload to have some pages indexed in google this is not a final release from my side, I thought google take some time for page indexing thats why I uploaded the site. Please continue to comment on the site these comments are very valuable for me, any one knows how to promote these kind of directories ? where should I submit my link to get a constant traffic on it? Thanks a lot to all :rolleyes:
  19. Counties will coming soon in that directory actually it is in building phase.
  20. Which page got too long to load? the homepage is loading in 3 to 6 sec
  21. Please visit WEB DESIGN DIRECTORY send an email to submit your listing @ info@dezineinteractive.com Information Required : Site Title: Company Name: Street Address: Phone No: Country: City: State: Web Site Description: Contact Person Email Address: Thank You, Tracy
  22. :D :D :D :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.