Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deelip

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deelip

  1. I use maxthon most of time at home. But ie is the browser i used most in the list.
  2. And i havent used safari yet. Where can i get safari?
  3. Its so easy to create forms even without this. But it is really easy for newbies i think.
  4. Content generating? That seems kind of strange. What kind of content you mean? something like rss content?
  5. I never had a gaming console. So i love my pc.
  6. deelip replied to Eskymo's topic in General Chat
    I heard pandora for the first time. But sound cool.
  7. Are you two friend?
  8. yeah i know that. But i only clone to see my skill. I havent used those yet.
  9. Godaddy is the best service i think. They are cheap as well as have all facility you need.
  10. I got a new browser called maxthon. Its quite easier than other browser. One thing i dont like is is always prompt if a site have rss feed. Its irritating.
  11. I often use to upgrade opera browser. I recently installed 9.1. What about you?
  12. deelip replied to eria's topic in Web Browsers
    I also have problem using firefox often. Images loads slower than in ie when i am using dial up internet.
  13. Its helps definately. But you dont need heavy optimisation for google indexing. You can manually submit your site to google also.
  14. Oh this is javascript? I do not know anything about javascript. And i dont want to know. Because i hate programming.
  15. Of course . I am also doing same. But my badness i never sold one. somebody is intrested on my domain somedays ago but i didnt sell that. Because i think i can sell that on more that his offer.
  16. well you can try this one. www.uniclear.com they provide you debit card for a cheap price. And you can withdraw your paypal and egold moneys to the debit card.
  17. zencart is a good cart software. But i havent use any kind yet. What about oscommerce? Thats also good software i heard.
  18. I think you can change the setting at the time of saving that image also.
  19. You have a nice forum there. I already made some posts there. Best of luck for you.
  20. Well then check these site too. www.photoshoptower.com www.retrotutorial.com
  21. Even i was needing same stuffs. anyone knows that here?
  22. I generally use to see other sites. And try to clone them. I search alot for tutorials also. But i am not a good designer yet. Other sites are my inspiration.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.