Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

P1ro

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P1ro

  1. Fixed it, just added another <option> with the required name and put an if statement in it, I'm getting good at this Edit : AFTER the while loop xD
  2. Heya guys, I'm experiencing a problem with a particular drop down menu, I just can't make the selected name to stay there ( I'm pulling names from a table. So here's the code: $fullname_get = $_GET["original"]; <form action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>" method="GET" name="form1" target="_self"> <select name="original"> <?php $query = "SELECT * FROM users"; $result = mysql_query($query); while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { $full = $row['fullname']; ?> <option value="<?php echo $full; ?>" class="<?php echo $original; ?>"> <?php echo $full; ?> </option> <?php } ?> </select> </form> I have like 30 names, and when I click on one of them it always returns to the 1 name in the dropdown, can someone help me? Thank You for Your time! Kiril
  3. May I ask You, how do You make a business market report and if You could give me some useful links with proper free examples.
  4. If it is even possible can someone tell me the best web designing companies in UK (top 10 or something like that). I need it to look at their design and everything. Thanks in advance
  5. The design and layout is accepted by both designers and programmers and then ask the costumer if he/she likes it or not
  6. Night owls all, better productivity at night I guess
  7. Actually the purpose of this site is still hidden ( the "?" mark at the end of the egg line ) but I just wanted to see if You like the flash, as I said it's not done and like any good video game producers out there we delayed it putting something intresting, yeah Blue Dreamer the functuallity sucks big time, sorry about that. Thanks for the answers ( was getting a little bit sad ) .
  8. I couldn't find a friend to play GW with me, and alone it's kinda impossible meh meh . About WoW, ya it gets boring but when You have Rping with palls while leveling it's loads of fun. Once we even kept our rp chat,later on read it on teamspeak and we were like "rofl" all the time
  9. Heya guys just wanted to ask the gamers what MMORPG exactly do You play? Why chose this one? Ever tried others? My turn first I played mu,wow,l2,gw,eve online and a lot of free mmos but couldn't find mine always got tired of grinding... Good thing in WoW was that there were a lot of nice people to chat with, RP and more. So my choice is WoW
  10. Hey there. We've created a site called Hairy EGg before sometime and now it's hatching actually, still not done in 100 % but I would really appriciate it if You can give me some feedback So here's the site : http://www.hairy-egg.co.uk/ Hope You give me some useful tips
  11. Oh yeah I'm from Bulgaria,forgot about that one .Yeah but its more like updating than learning
  12. Firefox firefox firefox. For me it's the best. But still has a lot of bugs in it...well better and ie I guess
  13. Hi there.Name's Kiril. I'm a game addict who recently decided to start working (not freelancing). I got lucky indeed because I'm not so expirienced( still learning ) but I still got the job. I'm a C++ programmer actually,but there's no such thing in the city I live, most of the people don't even know how to start the computer.. I like all kinds of rock and metal I don't mind other music as well and I love beer working. That's all I can think of right know, ta ta
  14. P1ro replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    Cheat the system! Well actually... I had similiar problems in xp.Try running in safe mode and delete it ? (If vista even supports such evolved technology)
  15. An OS that monkeys in the zoo use. Pretty nice indeed.Crashes more than win 95
  16. P1ro replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    Try reinstalling the vista its LOADS more fun. But honestly,try moving to XP theres nothing it can't give You if You just put the vista theme and install some progs
  17. P1ro replied to php_penguin's topic in General Chat
    I just love the battlestar galactica. Huge story though sometimes it goes slow on the episodes. Farscape was my first sci fi serial. Then started star trek stuff and I thought that apocalypse is near...
  18. Wow funny game. Gonna show it to the marketing team
  19. The new microsoft OS - Wall. You can bang Your head all You want it won't crash... We promise!
  20. Well it's just microsoft. I don't remember a product they made that actually was good as and OS... I'm just chained cause most stuff doesn't like Linux...
  21. Haha one of my first games ever was super mario. Still play it. It rocks!
  22. Just kick back,relax and be yourself. It helped last week at my interview

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.