Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rustyvalve

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rustyvalve

  1. the idea for "CC" actually came from world war 2 posters and german logos etc
  2. thanks, the designs are not finals, they were rushed sketches etc. Saw the client today, and he chose the first one, said it was exactly the sort of thing that he was after because it will appear good for print etc.. i dunno.. lol thanks to all for the quick feedbacks
  3. I updated the topic with new designs, FEEDBACK PLEASE
  4. I made another one, feedback plz:
  5. no more feedback needed, project done.
  6. Its a great design, but toomuch of that font can get annoying to look at. Try Calibri or Arial in some area's, but keep the size small like 12px.
  7. hahah i knew i was going to get done for this. lol ok ill change it, thanks for your time and feedback mate , i appreciate it Thanks lena, glad you like it
  8. ok , many thanks, i done something semilar in my portfolio @ www.rustyvalve.com
  9. Sorry but, Really terrible design, the green color hurts my eyes badly
  10. Wordpress right? Really goodjob on the syncing the slider with the posts, how did you do it, mind telling me which plugins you used?
  11. Thanks for reporting that error joc, i will look into it.
  12. I believe in the digital age, its called "typo" [fixed]
  13. holly ****, i didnt even notice that, thanks! lol
  14. The design is good, i like the color scheme also, the only thing that bothers me as a viewer is that there is more icon/images than text in the homepage. and the sizes are huge.
  15. Any man of art knows that this site does not need any tweaking. its perfectly fine and stylish. great job
  16. Good job, Its nice , although I have to agree with Tony on the left white space issue.
  17. Hi, The design is fairly simple and nice, I just think that the red doesnt seem to go well with the rest of the color scheme, maybe change the red to white in dark areas and white in light areas. Goodluck EDIT: another thing is, maybe you want to consider linking your slider in the homepage to your services page
  18. Thanks tony, I was thinking of implementing the sound off option in the header, but then again I thought about a better solution. Have the intro sound only on homepage, so people wont get annoyed much. The inspiration for this sound intro idea came from: www.dice.se
  19. Hi guys, feedback needed! Its still at a beta stage and I have to proof read the content and add all of my work to portfolio section, it will take a couple of days till the website is filled up, but I just wanted to know what the general public thinks of the design and whether some part of it appears faulty to anyone. URL: Rustyvalve | Rustyvalve.com (V1)
  20. Your absolutely right guys, im going to give this a shot
  21. Hey there, I used flash because I wanted to include sounds as well as animation in my header. Easiest way to do so was through flash. I am not aware of the features of ipad, does it not support flash? ps: there is no secondary navigation.
  22. Dear forum, Ive recently decided to design my portfolio website finally! What Is shown below is what I have done so far in terms of psd design, Please let me know what you think. in my eyes the work needs to be perfect and in this case, the site cannot be perfect without other peoples critism and feedbacks. many thanks! By the way, the header + banner and the navigation is flash and have been sliced and animated in flash, it looks awsome ! Rustyvalve.com - Home Page Rustyvalve.com - Contactus page Rustyvalve.com - flash header click here to view

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.