October 15, 201015 yr Hi to all, would you mind in reviewing my website, http://webincrediblez.com/. I am open to any suggestion and comments.
October 19, 201015 yr Nice crisp design! I love it!... If you can make the navigation texts bold, the better All in all you made a good job:)
October 19, 201015 yr I really like it too, nice design. Took me a while to see the 'view projects' link on home page, perhaps make 'Latest Work' above it a link. But otherwise v nice design.
October 19, 201015 yr Hi, The design is fairly simple and nice, I just think that the red doesnt seem to go well with the rest of the color scheme, maybe change the red to white in dark areas and white in light areas. Goodluck EDIT: another thing is, maybe you want to consider linking your slider in the homepage to your services page
October 19, 201015 yr Only think that I would think to do, is to make the background slightly darker...
October 19, 201015 yr nice design, but maybe a few textures might make the site a bit more interesting. Have a look on some image banks for a few ideas!
Create an account or sign in to comment