October 21, 201015 yr Hi all, We've just released the latest version of our website: www.bml-creative.co.uk All comments welcome. Cheers
October 21, 201015 yr Wordpress right? Really goodjob on the syncing the slider with the posts, how did you do it, mind telling me which plugins you used?
October 21, 201015 yr Looks quite nice, I'm a bit confused about there being two menus though? and also regardless of which page you're on it's always "blog" that is highlighted.
October 21, 201015 yr Author Wordpress right? Really goodjob on the syncing the slider with the posts, how did you do it, mind telling me which plugins you used? Hi, thanks for the feedback. Yes, it is a Wordpress based site. I've used Nivoslider on the home page and Galleria plugin for the portfolio pages. It's not an off the shelf plugin. I had to hard-code the gallery sections in in order to get them pulling out.. it was pretty fiddly and involves a bit of faffing in the admin, but I think it's paid off. 'Blog' is highlighted green because we wanted people to notice it more than the rest. Thanks for the comments.
October 21, 201015 yr ok , many thanks, i done something semilar in my portfolio @ www.rustyvalve.com
October 21, 201015 yr Woop Leeds! (Living there, not the team lol) The site looks great the only thing that is bugging me is where you list your services on the index page the leading between Complete graphic and creative marketing services: ^here^ Brochures, Marketing Campaigns, Flyers, could do with another pixel or two. Otherwise great.
October 22, 201015 yr Author Woop Leeds! (Living there, not the team lol) The site looks great the only thing that is bugging me is where you list your services on the index page the leading between Complete graphic and creative marketing services: ^here^ Brochures, Marketing Campaigns, Flyers, could do with another pixel or two. Otherwise great. Thanks Cromo - all good to see another Leedite on the forum! Will have a look at the leading as suggested - think you've got a valid point there. Thanks again for all the comments.
October 24, 201015 yr I like the website but in some pages, buttons and text have a too dark color. For example if you go to "Works", because of the dark color, it's hard to see the options: Web Work, Graphics Work, etc.
October 25, 201015 yr Author I like the website but in some pages, buttons and text have a too dark color. For example if you go to "Works", because of the dark color, it's hard to see the options: Web Work, Graphics Work, etc. Hi Andrei - thanks for your feedback. I've heard a few people mention the readability of some of the text/menu items. I will make sure this is sorted out asap. Thanks again for all your comments.
Create an account or sign in to comment