Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Technology overview

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

I'm planning on making a website, which will have a calculating web form in it.

The form will have to do various basic mathematical tasks like multiplication and division for example.

Also a very big plus for the form would be the possibility to save and load it (I'm thinking like either a database where you could save using a specific string and load by it or save as a xml file to the local computer or something).

 

Now the qustion is what would be the best way of implementing this kind of site/tool?

 

I know html5 and css and am fairly adept in C but everything else (javascript, php etc.) is unknown to me. Now, learning a new language will not be a problem because I will have lots of time to develop.

 

I was thinking WordPress because of its ease of use and ive found this plugin but I am unsure of whether it will be able to have the save/load function.

 

What do you guys think? How would you do this? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and feel free to ask any additional questions if I've missed something.

 

regards,

rainland

Edited by rainland

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.