Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I need a hand building a small website - can anyone help?

Featured Replies

Dear all,

 

I'm looking for someone who might be able to help with a small project.

 

I need to build a simple website with a few images and some text.

 

I have in mind something that is minimal, contemporary and straightforward and have a few examples/ideas to share.

 

Might there be anyone out there who might be able and willing to help?

 

I don't have a budget for this but am open to suggestions/ideas and of course you'll be able to use this in your portfolio if you're interested and I'll put in all the due credit, of course.

 

This will basically be a website/microsite that I'll be using to support some letters I'll be sending out in my search for funding for studies in visual art and opera.

 

Any help/suggestions/advice/comments you might be able to give will be hugely appreciated.

 

If you're interested and would like to have more details please get in touch with me on: tryladolcevita@gmail.com and we can discuss.

 

Thank you in advance for your time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.