Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Links not working in IE - empty text node

Featured Replies

Hello

 

I've come across this issue before and I've forgotten how to fix it...

 

basically on this page: http://fourteendesign.com/new_portfolio/

 

if you scroll down to the portfolio section the links to 'visit site' within green buttons aren't working and when I look at it the code is showing as:

 

<li>

<button class="btn btn-success">

Text - Visit Test Site

 

Text - Empty Text Node

 

 

I've tried making the element display:block and with zoom:1 but that made no difference.

 

Anyone know how to fix this?

 

many thanks in advance

 

:)

  • Author

actually, don't worry I fixed it, I just took out button tag and added it's class to the a tag.

 

validation helps ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.