Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Responsive design padding issue on iphone

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I've created this site using Foundation, http://johnfieldformalhire.co.uk/

 

One of the issues I'm facing is some extra padding or margin to the right of all the content when viewed on my iphone4. This breaks the top nav bar and also the bottom nav not in the screenshot.

 

If anyone had any thoughts that would be awesome.

 

Cheers

R

post-3224-0-72023800-1404123366_thumb.png

  • Author

Cheers Bobby

 

I think I tried 320px min-width for the footer but it wasn't spanning the whole width on the phone. I'll look again.

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.