Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another new one :D

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, my name is Elin and I am an Icelander living and studying multimedia design in Copenhagen Denmark.

I will be graduating in a few days and I came across this forum and hope it will be helpful in the future, god knows I am never out of questions to ask.

 

So helloooo world!

 

B)

Hey everyone, my name is Elin and I am an Icelander living and studying multimedia design in Copenhagen Denmark.

I will be graduating in a few days and I came across this forum and hope it will be helpful in the future, god knows I am never out of questions to ask.

 

So helloooo world!

 

B)

 

Hi and welcome :D

  • Author

Thanks everyone B)

 

I have a feeling I will be spending toooo much time in here... ha ha ha

Welcome to the forum niletur!

 

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hey niletur

 

We all have those feelings you mentioned at times I guess - same applies to anyone with their own forum or own thing going on also which is something people learn along the way

Don't worry the forum will only eat about 99.99% of your life away, so you still have a bit of your life for yourself :p

 

Welcome to the forum :)

  • Author

Thanks all,

my project for today is to, stop eating, start deleting my facebook account, stop reading blogs and put my stepdaughter up for adoption!

 

that should clear up some time for the forum :pardon:

Hey,

 

Welcome to WDF, Enjoy your stay and gl with your study :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.