March 25, 201412 yr Hi Gang, Got a new client with a bit of a mystery. Their home page authority and domain authority is coming back a 1 of 100 yet internal pages are all 10+ PA ... never seen this before, any ideas? Thanks
March 25, 201412 yr If their da is coming back a 1 then that's a little weird. I assume they have one or two decent links to an internal page and nothing else?
March 26, 201412 yr Author They only have 21 links and blog tat at best. There are two internal links giving a PA of 14 and the rest of the internals between 10 - 18 at best so I figured it's a strange issue to have no DA or PA at root level. I'm using Moonsy.com - is there another good one for a quick check?
Create an account or sign in to comment