Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Ohio

Featured Replies

I'm a 21 yr old university student in Ohio and I am just getting into Web Design. I have found information through the w3c wiki, google university and some other sources.

 

I have some real questions as far as differences between html5, html4, xhtml etc...

 

I also have some questions as to why my images in my current project are not rendering but the space they take up etc. is showing in firebug.

 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Zrosenb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.