August 14, 201214 yr Recently bought myself an S3 and looking to get some decent cheapish phone insurance any recommendations? I was looking at protect your bubble but not sure where else to look.
August 15, 201214 yr Your bank might be a good start, a lot of accounts have boltons for phone insurance. Failing that, the network.
August 15, 201214 yr i have an s2 with orange. and i have orange care which is 6 pounds a month. they will repair or replace my phone for pretty much anything.
August 25, 201214 yr Author Thanks for the replies guys. I've read MSE suggestions and my bank is out. Back to Google I guess.
August 25, 201214 yr phone insurance? that would have been an idea before i went swimming in the ocean with my old WP7 phone
August 25, 201214 yr Not much help, but here's what I do: use a really cheap phone. As long as it will tether then I've got my netbook for any actual computing work, the phone is for texts, calling and testing android/mobile stuff. The big bonus: if anyone mugs you for your phone just take it out, ask "What? This phone?" and throw it into the air, directly upwards. The muggers eyes follow it upwards and at this point you either run like hell or hit them hard, as the situation dictates. Then just buy another cheap phone and reload your contacts from the provider's backup or your computer. Edited August 25, 201214 yr by T-G
August 27, 201214 yr I guess there are all kind of rules in agreement about actions when phone will be covered or not. For instance, if someone takes it from my pocket at metro will this be the insurance case?
Create an account or sign in to comment