May 4, 201214 yr Hi all. I've recently started my SEO campaign and have registered on Qype and Free Index, which has already improved my ranking. I was just wondering what other free online directories are good for SEO in your experience? thanks guys
May 17, 201214 yr There are many free directory submission sites available, you can search on Google. I would like to suggest you to submit your website in yahoo business directory.
June 10, 201214 yr How do you add a business to yahoo local? I can seem to do it in the American part (select state etc), but cant find add a business for the UK part? Edited June 10, 201214 yr by sunnyp81
June 20, 201214 yr Hello, I think http://www.vmoptions.com/directory-list.php this directory list will help you to improve ranking.
June 20, 201214 yr Hello, I think http://www.vmoptions.com/directory-list.php this directory list will help you to improve ranking. This looks VERY good Melisa!!! Thank you!
June 20, 201214 yr Thanks Neil, seems good to me. BTW, As some of you may know Google now penalise those who pay for listings. As far as my knowledge goes, paid listings are the best.. anyone care to share views? Thanks
June 20, 201214 yr Paying to be included in a online directory is the the online version of paying to be featured in yellow pages. I guess they'll be looking at de-indexing spam farms, but I wouldn't of thought they'd penalize paid listings. It's not the same as buying 1,000 links
June 20, 201214 yr http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66736 = basically, purchasing a link from an online directory is next to worthless from SERP POV, adding a nofollow has nothing but the face value.
June 20, 201214 yr If your a web designer, you may want to checkout my directory. See link below: Love the interface fella! Registered!
Create an account or sign in to comment