November 11, 201114 yr Received this t-shirt in the post this morning, I'd happily live by this... Join me and post your t-shirts of win here!
November 11, 201114 yr This is one of my faves to wear to important social events where i was supposed to reflect an air of authority. (we're talking back when i worked in crime prevention, now days i wear what i want lol)...
November 11, 201114 yr Received this t-shirt in the post this morning, I'd happily live by this... Join me and post your t-shirts of win here! Thats really a nice T-Shirt, doi you win it some where or you ordered it from some where??
November 11, 201114 yr Received this t-shirt in the post this morning, I'd happily live by this... It's a nice idea in theory, but I have a suspicion the quality of your work may suffer over time. Edited November 11, 201114 yr by oakleaves
Create an account or sign in to comment