Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With This Post...

Featured Replies

Well I never celebrated when I got into the top 10, or when I hit 1000 posts so I will with this one...

 

 

With this post I am in the top 3 posters...for how long who knows but I just wanted to do a little dance...so I will...

 

 

 

:yahoo:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 

Well done Dizi! :D

 

Watch out though, I'll be up there with you someday! ;)

And I thought "And with this post..." you were going to say you were tying the knot with someone!

 

Do your dancing now - do it right and you'll be no.2 :)

  • Author

@Rob Shall we starts a thread to get members to guess the exact day you will become number one poster of the forum :)

 

@bluedreamer Sorry to dispoint you, but at least I got some members dancing :D

 

 

 

 

:yahoo:

@Rob Shall we starts a thread to get members to guess the exact day you will become number one poster of the forum :)

 

Sounds good to me! What do they win? :D ( I assume I'm excluded from the proceedings? :p )

  • Author

@Rob...well how about you buy them a new car?

 

@Ben I think my celebration will be cut short as you will probably over take me again soon :p

How about Ben buys them a new car, I like that idea. :p Or even better, you can buy me a new car! I think we're agreed on that then..

  • Author

well how about you buy the winner a new car, I will buy you a new car and Ben can get me a new car. Yet if I rig it so that Ben wins then it would just be a circle so we might as well just buy ourselves new cars instead of eachother and that way we know we are getting what we want and still getting the prizes :)

@Rob Shall we starts a thread to get members to guess the exact day you will become number one poster of the forum :)

 

Lmao I thought of starting a thread to bet on this! But I wasn't sure how we could hide the thread from Rob, else he can rig it so his favourite person wins lol!

 

Congrats Dizi on making top 3, I had noticed that you overtook Ben!

LMAO well it's not going to last very long is it?

 

Man I'm laggin behind!

  • Author

Just create a thread spam in it and then hide it, that way no one will know how you have managed to hit 10,000 posts :p

Congratulations! I hope to increase my post count over the next few weeks. :)

Lmao I thought of starting a thread to bet on this! But I wasn't sure how we could hide the thread from Rob, else he can rig it so his favourite person wins lol!

 

There must be a way to block/ban one person from a particular section/post of the forum? I'm not saying I'd enjoy that very much, though! :p

I think we should ban Rob from every section of the forum. :p

  • Author

Well I'm planning on deleting his first 500 posts that way he has a long way to go before catching up and it gives all the none spam posters a chance :p

I don't like how I'm being labelled as a spammer, how wude! :o

  • Author
I don't like how I'm being labelled as a spammer, how wude! :o

 

 

Well I class you as a social spammer...its not real spam, but you like to have a chat in a thread (which sometimes leads to off topic)...I also class myself in this category, nothing to be offended by just my classification of a very social poster.

Haha, It's cool Dizi — If I had really been spamming I would have been banned (or even got a warning!) a long time back, right? Gotta keep the mods on side. ;)

I thought the admin could change peoples post counts at will? Or maybe I am thinking of a different forum software...

I thought the admin could change peoples post counts at will? Or maybe I am thinking of a different forum software...

 

I could do that yes :)

 

Ahhhh.. what a quick and easy (and probbably the only) way to get back to the top... HMmmm...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.