Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simple porfolio

Featured Replies

I like this buddy, it's simple and does the job. Nice use of pastel colours too!!

 

One thing I would say tho (this might be only on the iPad) but on each paragraph section, the left boarder doesn't seem to line up with the top and bottom of each paragraph........if that makes sense :)

Hi Philip.

 

The layout is clean and simple. However, the vertical alignment of text - is such that - it doesn't all fit on my screen. I'd widen things a bit - ensure that everything is seen *above the fold*.

 

The background pattern is distracting. Makes reading the text difficult. Also, a darker font might be best.

 

Hey - hope this helps!

 

Jeff

Edited by TICR

Another vote for fixing the text. The contrast is too high and the texture of the background is too vivid. Other than that, though its a nice layout.

I think it looks stylish - nice and simple.

 

The logo reminds me of haveamint.com - looks good.

 

As per other comments, the blue bg on the links is v. hard on the eyes.

 

Looks great though - very clean and straightforward.

What a simple clean design man, it works well. I do agree make text bigger for readability and you'll have it bagged :) good Job man :)

Well done sir!

 

The website is clean and simple. I do agree that you need a little more contrast with the links, perhaps just make the text a darker color and you can leave the blue alone. The typewriter font is a bit hard to read when up against the background. Besides those suggestions, I love it. Less really is more!

 

Jenna

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.