Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can I use adobe fonts with @fontface?

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Does anyone know the legality behind adobe fonts? I made a logo in fireworks and want to use that type font on my website using @ fontface CSS.

I have a fully licensed copy of the software.

 

Cheers

As I understand it, any font that is for commercial use (ones you have to pay for normally) cannot be used as the font itself is hosted on the server and could easily be downloaded.

 

Could be wrong :unknw:

I would agree with theboss. If you do use it, you may have to find a way to disallow font download. Despite that if you wish to use that, you can using this code:

/****CUSTOM FONTS****/
@font-face {
font-family: FontName;
src: url('FontName.ttf');
}

.FontName {
   font-family: FontName, Similar, Font, Family, Class !important;
}

  • 4 weeks later...

Following link will help you on this - It has a sample file for download.

 

http://csswebstandards.com/visual-design/use-any-font-for-you-website-dont-restrict-with-web-safe-fonts-only/

 

 

Hi,

 

Does anyone know the legality behind adobe fonts? I made a logo in fireworks and want to use that type font on my website using @ fontface CSS.

I have a fully licensed copy of the software.

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.