Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Experts, please help!

Featured Replies

Dear Experts,

 

I've opened my website (bestelectronics-com-hk) today to find my google analytic tracker number and I've found some code which I didn't put there. I suspect that this is virus. How should I deal with this script? I am trying to renew my website through Dreamweaver / Put but no changes. Please help!!!

 

Thanks,

Navi

 

<!-- InstanceEnd --></html>

<style>div#sp {color: #AAA;font-size: 9px;}div#sp a {color: #AAA;font-size: 9px;}</style><br><div style='text-align:right;' id = 'sp'> Get great bargains on best <a href="http://www.priceice.com/monitors/165/products.html" target="_blank">monitors</a>. | Online <a href="http://www.casino-guide.com/" target="_blank">casino</a> Bonus, Guide | <a href="http://www.arendakiev.com/en/about.html" target="_blank">Apartment in Kiev</a> - Hotels in Kiev | Знакомства предлагают вам <a href="http://tutki.biz/" target="_blank">прекрасную проститутку Киева от Tutki.biz</a>. На сайте Tutki.biz! </div>

</body>

</html>

Contact your hosting company and advise them of the hack

 

They should be able to restore your code to pre-hack.

They should investigate the source of the hack - was it their server or your ftp?

They will also suggest you change your password to your ftp

Dear Experts,

 

I've opened my website (bestelectronics-com-hk) today to find my google analytic tracker number and I've found some code which I didn't put there. I suspect that this is virus. How should I deal with this script? I am trying to renew my website through Dreamweaver / Put but no changes. Please help!!!

 

Thanks,

Navi

 

<!-- InstanceEnd --></html>

<style>div#sp {color: #AAA;font-size: 9px;}div#sp a {color: #AAA;font-size: 9px;}</style><br><div style='text-align:right;' id = 'sp'> Get great bargains on best <a href="http://www.priceice.com/monitors/165/products.html" target="_blank">monitors</a>. | Online <a href="http://www.casino-guide.com/" target="_blank">casino</a> Bonus, Guide | <a href="http://www.arendakiev.com/en/about.html" target="_blank">Apartment in Kiev</a> - Hotels in Kiev | Знакомства предлагают вам <a href="http://tutki.biz/" target="_blank">прекрасную проститутку Киева от Tutki.biz</a>. На сайте Tutki.biz! </div>

</body>

</html>

 

Expect to find other crap in other files

Hi for your site problems, I am inviting you to visit our site here @ http://virtualofficexpress.com You may have free assessment from us. Hurry! See you there! :)

 

 

His question has already been answered here. No need to visit your site at all...

 

@navi. As others have said above, contact your hosting company they will help you and they need to know as someone has had access to the server.

 

 

His question has already been answered here. No need to visit your site at all...

 

reported the user - spamming on most threads with same answer

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.