February 5, 200818 yr hello! I am looking for a remote desktop software where i can get files from my pc at home and have a full control over it. I don't want to have a software with a very configurations to do. any ideas? free ones if possible. ps. i don't like the builtin remote desktop of xp. thanks! keith
February 6, 200818 yr Is this over internet or network? I used to use http://www.realvnc.com/ a few years ago over network. not sure what it is like over the internet.
February 7, 200818 yr Hey Keith, Personally, I have only used VNC which was a network based remote desktop management tool. I did a search for you and found this list: Hope it helps Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of...esktop_software It compares most if not all the decent remote desktop applications.
February 17, 200818 yr Hey I've never used this sort of stuff before, but I've heard that TeamViewer is meant to be good. As I've never used it, I can't say how easy it is to use, but it looks quite simple from the website. TeamViewer Hope that helps
Create an account or sign in to comment