Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please review this redesign.

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have just redesigned a website. I have used wordpress as a cms and designed a theme for it.

The old site:

The Old Site

 

The new site:

The New Site

 

The new site isn't quite finished:

 

too much text on the front page, so a lot will be removed and will be broken up.

seo optimization

add links to the bottom of the page

contact form.

 

I just wanted a review on the design of the site.

 

Thanks

hey.. I really like your redesign site.. nice lay-out..maybe you can still improve your header.. for me, it is not suitable in the center..

  • Author

Thanks for the feedback. I have changed the header and the line spacing.

 

The image slider is javascript.

The tutorial is here: Slider Tutorial.

The slider normally has text on it, but I found that on slower computers, it would cause them to freeze slightly so I removed it.

 

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback. I have changed the header and the line spacing.

 

The image slider is javascript.

The tutorial is here: Slider Tutorial.

The slider normally has text on it, but I found that on slower computers, it would cause them to freeze slightly so I removed it.

 

Thanks again

That is brilliant, much appreciated :)

 

Something maybe to consider, personally i think the photo header will look good on all the pages, add a bit of detail into them.

 

Thats my personal view anyhow, others might think different :)

I would break the text into 2 or 3 columns to make it easier for people to read. Are you having images on the inner pages?

 

I think I would also have a bit more information and images about the features and offers that the hotel provide.

 

Vast impovement on the old site and does look professional!

  • Author

I will probably use the slider on other pages, but need to create some images that reflect the hotel as well as the area. I was thinking of dividing the main area into two. With small boxes/widgets on the right, with a calendar? or special rates.

 

The font is called harabara.

 

Thanks

I will probably use the slider on other pages, but need to create some images that reflect the hotel as well as the area. I was thinking of dividing the main area into two. With small boxes/widgets on the right, with a calendar? or special rates.

 

The font is called harabara.

 

Thanks

 

That sounds like a good plan!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.