Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

facebook

Featured Replies

Ok so i see the twitter topic and posted, but I'm not such a fan of twitter!!

 

 

Iguess my point is, if this topic hasn't already been started my link is this.

  • Author

people ruin relionships, facebook just highlights issues.

It certainly brings some unknown issues to light. About what certain partners are were doing at university. lol

I hardly ever go on my Facebook. I don't really care about what people had to eat the night before or what music someone is listening to at any given time. I go on there just to see new photos of my friends/family and any major events happening.

.... just started one for myself: my facebook

 

Edit: oops, hang on, this isn't the thread where ppl were talkin about FB for their biz.. where's that gone then?

.... just started one for myself: my facebook

 

Edit: oops, hang on, this isn't the thread where ppl were talkin about FB for their biz.. where's that gone then?

 

Hehe, I just restart my Facebook account purely for my business. I love the site, apart from the various ajax failures it's really nicely made and simple to use. I hardly use it, like the other guy said I also don't care what any of the friends are doing, but I appreciate it.

 

I got the impression Facebook wasn't about relationships, but a competition to see how many friends of friends of friends of friends you can add without them realizing they have no connection to you at all.

I've been on facebook since 2006 and have made contact with most people from my passed, problem is I never really wanted to get in touch with them in the first place, just use facebook to stay connected with the people around me witch is about 6 people.

 

I have 340 friends, all people I have either gone to school with or worked with, I guess if I was more out going and social like women are then it would have a massive appeal to me.

 

http://www.webuildanywebsite.com/

well I love facebook - but purely for my personal life.

 

Use Twitter and Linkedin for professional social media.

 

I know quite a few people who do the same.

 

(gotta go and play my scrabble turn against someone in Australia) !!

Again, I use Facebook - but only for social things - not business - although I have managed to find a few clients through Facebook. Having moved around a lot when I was younger it's been great finding old friends I'd left behing and seeing how they're getting on in life! fb.me/thegman89 is me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.