Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another new comer!

Featured Replies

Hey there!

 

I'm here to introduce myself, something I wanted to do before I actively start posting on the forums!

 

I'm Jessica, I've been Website designing, and later developing for the past 3 - 4 years, it was only something i ever really did as a hobby, in my free time, but am now looking to turn it in to a career choice, so have decided to try and become an active member of a few website design forums, like this one, to gain knowledge from people doing this work for much longer than i have!

 

I look forward to getting you know you,

 

Regards,

Jessica

Welcome to WDF :)

 

Looking forward to seeing you about!

hi jessica,

 

welcome to the forum - it will make your transition to the professional life a bit smoother! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.