Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This guy needs a beating!

Featured Replies

Wow, I just read this article from this guy who reckons he knows everything about web design and that "us" web designers tell their clients rubbish to rip them off.

 

My favourite part was him saying that testing the website in multiple browsers is an excuse to get more money out of the client and testing the website in just IE6 will make sure it will work in all browsers. What a joke?

 

http://boagworld.com/design/10_things_a_web_designer_would/

Woah WTF is going on with that site in chrome? IF you scroll to the very top of the page, all the styling is majorley screwed.

 

Anyway, i'll bookmark this and have a read in a bit.

 

Edit: it's only the one page that screws up in chrome ): * disappointed*

  • Author

Lol, s'all good then, I feel stupid now. :blush1:

Lol, s'all good then, I feel stupid now. :blush1:

 

Had me going for a fair while bit too :p

I was reading this the other day and LOLing at all the comments from people who thought it was real.

Rely on your gut instinct, not testing! hahahaha

Rely on your gut instinct, not testing! hahahaha

 

 

LMAO, that's really funny!

Yeah,he was either the dumbest idiot I've seen in my lifespan or this was a joke

 

I know for a fact that sites built in flash can use any font you want. With that in mind I always recommend that sites are built entirely with Adobe Flash.

 

:lol:

 

You can trust Microsoft not to break the web.

 

ROFL!!

Weird, Marcus Lillington (the guy mentioned in the podcast box at the top) lives just down the road from me, I'm good friends with his daughter!! Didn't even realise he was a designer...

is this really that funny? clients will be reading this and taking it being ernest and proper. i know boag world is mainly for people building and running websites so hopefully we won't get waves of clients who have become crazed maniacs. if this had been done in ernest it wouldn't have supprised me if the internet itself had come alive and roasted the authers arse!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.