February 2, 200917 yr I live in Manchester, there was a lot of snow but took a long time to stick. It melted a few hours later too That location looks slightly familiar. Whereabouts in Manchester is it? You're right about it being slow to stick, but once it did, there was a lot. (Near Uni anyway)
February 2, 200917 yr Yeah I am at Manchester Uni. The top picture taken outside the Sackville Street building, that is the railway bridge in the background. And the other one was the back entrance to the Renold building. Edited^
February 3, 200917 yr Lol, i got off the phone with some hyperactive adults in the toblerone, not far from there, watch out for snowballs in the forthcoming days Anyway, things could always be worse.
February 3, 200917 yr Yeah I am at Manchester Uni. The top picture taken outside the Sackville Street building, that is the railway bridge in the background. And the other one was the back entrance to the Renold building. Edited^ Ah I see. So you're one of them lot who looks down on us at MMU. /joke
February 5, 200917 yr How many of you are going to work today? I get to work from home, but my OH has been told to have the day off !
February 5, 200917 yr unfortunately there isnt a blizzard in between my bed and my desk, so i guess i gotta work.
February 5, 200917 yr unfortunately there isnt a blizzard in between my bed and my desk, so i guess i gotta work. same here. unfortunately, my work comes to me.
February 6, 200917 yr We've had loads of snow. 20cm almost. Had monday, tuesday, wednesday off and I'm off again today. Nice one day week =)
Create an account or sign in to comment